OLD REVIEWS Looking for High CBD strains and report

GCase

El Colibri
Reaction score
Have any members used or grown a high CBD--auto or photo.

Wondering if one can review affects versus regular cannabis along with your opinions of high CBD strains.

Also, if grown or purchased what strain did you use.

Cheers

I had a single gifted barneys farm auto blue mammoth which is reported to be 8-9%thc and 5-6% cbd. Everyone that tried it found it to be very strong weed despite the low thc. So far its been the best strain I have found for pain control. A fair amount of a headstone, but a very strong body stone. I did write a full review in this category with pics.

I've smoked Harlequin, Maui Bubble Gift and maybe another.
It was a really good reintroduction to smoking, without getting overwhelmed. Really great first smoke for beginners.
But... at $12 gram it wasn't something I really wanted to smoke a lot of to really explore once my tolerance started returning.

Right now I'm growing Med Gom, and I'm hoping to have a smoke report in November if everything goes well.
I'm hoping for a weed that I can smoke a large joint of, and get a ton of relaxation and anti-anxiety effects, but just a light head buzz.

If the experience goes well, I hope to grow CBD Mango Haze next year and have some to share. It seems there is no shortage of people who might be able to trade in their pain meds and anxiety pills for some weed that doesn't leave you hammered.

Fish--I agree tolerance does become an issue.

I will try to stay in touch. I do have three different 1:1 CBD strains in packs from CBD breeders. Grew one but not a good grow. So--soon I shall grow one.

It would be nice to have a more medicinal strain on hand. Do get tired of plain ole stone.

Imagine paying $25.00 a gram, or more, at medical dispensary. That adds up--quickly--no wonder we grow!

Cheers

I am growing Harle-Tsu from Southern Humboldt right now which is one of the higher CBD strains coming in around 20:1 ratio of CBD to THC.

When I was in Colorado last year I picked up a CBD strain. It was simply named CBD 3:1. I paid $25 a gram for 3 grams because I had never had the pleasure of smoking any before. From the aroma and taste, there was absolutely no difference and I couldn't have discerned the difference in it from any other strain I had purchased had it not been written on the baggy.

When I smoked it first thing in the morning there was a very slight psychoactive high to it but it only lasted about 10 - 15 minutes. At that point, there was a warm sensation in my muscles and especially legs and back. It was like getting into a hot tub or sauna, the muscle relaxation and the other effect was it was almost like a Xanax. There was zero anxiety with it and I was very relaxed mentally and physically. I fell so much in love with that weed that when I got back home the first thing I did was start hitting up a friend in Cali to get some of the Harle-Tsu for me. This medicine is a God send for people with skeletal and muscular problems, anxiety issues, and from my understanding it works well for seizures and epilepsy but I cannot confirm that. I am asking around my circle here though to see if anyone has friends or family with seizure problems that would be willing to try it.

One last thing, it will kill a psychoactive high almost immediately. I noticed that if I was smoking some of my sativa while I was out there and decided to smoke some of the 3:1, it would bring me down almost immediately, like within 2 to 3 minutes tops. Like an anchor. One minute you are stoned as a gourd, the next minute you feel a bit dazed but that was about it.

I hope that helps with your journey.

Really appreciate your feedback. It will be a while before we get high CBD in dispensaries--but, with 40 coming online in next few months invariably there will be high CBD.

The effects sound great. Anything to help with back pain etc. will be welcomed. Low anxiety--a big bonus and could help falling asleep.

I have: CBD Kush by Dutch Passion, CBD Shark Attack by CBD Crew and Cali OG CBD. Guess I ought to grow, one or more before Harle-Tsu--it sounds great.

Cheers

Really appreciate your feedback. It will be a while before we get high CBD in dispensaries--but, with 40 coming online in next few months invariably there will be high CBD.

The effects sound great. Anything to help with back pain etc. will be welcomed. Low anxiety--a big bonus and could help falling asleep.

I have: CBD Kush by Dutch Passion, CBD Shark Attack by CBD Crew and Cali OG CBD. Guess I ought to grow, one or more before Harle-Tsu--it sounds great.

Cheers

The real breakthrough I had in my severe chronic spinal chord pain in the upper neck was from using everclear tincture. I made some from the auto blue mammoth and wow did it work. I will be trying it with other strains asap

I've grown Medical Mass by royal queen seeds. That strain is top notch . High yielder. The sensation is amazing. And the taste and smell even better. . CBD critical Cure by barneys is a bad bitch as well. Easily the densest buds I've ever grown. Comes in ash a shrub if you don't contain her.

Back