New Grower long time lurker does first grow

if you have this in the infirmary i wont muddy the waters with my silly opinion,you wont get better advice than that of Waira.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

@jingo @hippy71 @archie gemmill

It has been a few days since the last update and I'm happy that the issues seem to be gone now. Recap of changes: repotting out of the solo cups and adding in nitrozyme and humic acid and the SIP sub irrigation and added a couple of top feedings of EWC and some blood meal for Nitrogen. Then mulched the top with composted manure so help keep things a little moister on top.

I'm trying to get used to the SIP system and monitoring the moister in the pots using my control wizards PH8 meter which works great. And all indications look good for moisture, but I think I'm going to thread in a couple of wicks on the bottom of the geopot fabric pots. And I have a couple more plants that popped just over a week ago are in solo cups now. I'm not going to wait long to transplant them to geopots. And this time I'm going to try perlite instead of the clay pellets.

Its been about 4-5 days since I had the small poor looking plants. They have probably tripled in size since then. I'm hoping they stay in veg mode for a while longer and I can recover them enough that they will be big enough for a decent yield. Not planning on any training other than SCROG if they get big enough.

Here's a couple of pics. I would guess height to be around 5-6 inches now. And 28 days since they popped. I'm really lagging a lot in the veg mode but hoping I can catch up some get these to grow more before things switch over to flowering.

20170919_085119.jpg
20170919_085137.jpg

Excellent man, a big improvement! :worship:

You pulled it round dude :woohoo1:

Looking real good [emoji106] reading through your soil amendments made my head spin [emoji848]

Back