Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Please add your Favourite Buds grown during 2017..and the 1 you wouldn't grow again..:headbang:

Favorites:
1 Fruity Chronic Juice (white widow X chronic)
2 Green Poison - prone to mold, but awesome toke.
3 Widowbomb - a bit prone to mold, but awesome toke and rock hard buds out of limited light deserves a regrow

Only strain I wouldn't regrow(outdoors) is Bomb Atomic....too late on the flower trigger and prone to mold.

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] fav home grown toke of 17.
Skylar white.
Not for her high. But for her smell and unique flavor. Almost a Watermelon fuel. Very very sweet

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] fav. Heisenberg special. Had a funky lemon hashy cheesy funk funk to it. And was a hefty yeilder.

Worst plant was my 1st mbap
I failed horrendously on it. It died a week into flower lol.

Mine were just the standard (grown indoor) and each one easily took up 2x2. I had buckets full of flower and seeds.
Unfortunately I didn't know about water curing at that point so the flower was useless to me.

Geeze... favorite of the year? The unknown photo girl... she struggled outside, took her licks and gave up a good product... smell taste and effect.

Worst? NL auto from 00 seeds. Twice the light in the garden as the photo girl, same nutes.... at this point am deciding if I'm going to wash the 6 Oz left or just toss it... it's that bad.

Plants grew great, produced well, just poor quality smoke. These are the ones that give autos such a poor name.

00 seeds?

Photograph_of_Mrs._Reagan_speaking_at_a_-Just_Say_No-_Rally_in_Los_Angeles_-_NARA_-_198584.jpg

Every bud that I grow is shitty potency..

Royal Queen "Royal AK" was my best strain as it was the one to output my record yield of just over 5 ounces. I have a 1:1 CBD/THC Dinafem "Haze CBD" that is finishing up curing and the few times I've snuck a little, it has been an oustanding mix. I like it a lot. I'll have to think on which strain was the worst.

Back