Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Some bush for ya

Ok so now that I've just about gave @Mossy a heart attack I'm off for a bit!

Smoke a couple for me while you are down there...:crying:..these 8 new grey hairs are accredited to you..:pighug:

Hey Mo..Mossy Go Slow...:d5:..sorry Bud W's..I have more jobs than hours ATM..and I'm running out of time.

Bloody laptop keeps cutting out on me too...I Think..like the owner it is getting past it's sell by date..:biggrin:

Laptop cut out again mid post...I Think it is dying..slowly..

peace out Reb
.... we could just retire the thread and open up the next version archieve instead of delete

That's what we do...:d5:..I'm not actually sure it is LS causing problems..all of site has been like this for me today..so I'm guessing it is techie work...

nice bushes mo, colas coming on!
I noooooooo....
excited!!! lol gave it some zero water and spots showed so I juiced her one last time and now she on the diet and im plucking yellows off constantly so nothing gives problems in next week or so ... better get my mini scrubber ready courtesy of @arty zan

Heya eyes! Thanks trailanimal, i owe that all to ripper. Without him I dont think it would be where it is today. All im doing is taking pink pics.... and im really starting to not like them.

Gotta tell a funny story about my bud im growing with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back