Status
Not open for further replies.
:pop:
Sorry... Didn't mean to make every one panic!! @Mossy.. Don't worry... I'll see myself to the naughty step...

Oh god Reb..I'm getting too old for Scares like that..:yoinks:..me bloody laptop cut out in the middle of it too.

If you had deleted it everyone would have lost all the Likes they accrued in here...and I would have lost all me stats and info I've been compiling for 18 months...there would have been a blood bath.. :headbang:

More Grey hairs Mossy..:crying:

Oh god Reb..I'm getting too old for Scares like that..:yoinks:..me bloody laptop cut out in the middle of it too.

If you had deleted it everyone would have lost all the Likes they accrued in here...and I would have lost all me stats and info I've been compiling for 18 months...there would have been a blood bath.. :headbang:

Ok so now that I've just about gave @Mossy a heart attack I'm off for a bit!

Stay crazy warriors!

18 months really?? :D heheheheheeh

peace out Reb
.... we could just retire the thread and open up the next version archieve instead of delete

Stats over performance what's this fantasy football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back