Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it a 86 87 with the inter-cooler??:eyebrows: It needed "me" That motor had weak valve springs that can now be replaced with LS valve springs.. The other issue with that motor was the intake plemtum did not displace the air to all 6 cylinders correctly.. this caused head gaskets to blow! The other issue was there was no Blow off valve BOV or a recirclation valve.. Evey time you hit boost, took your foot off the gas petal, you closed the throttle plate and you reversed the boost back to the turbo and, that would break it.. in todays world the blow off valve would open and let that pressure off!!
87 and yeah that thing was in the shop more than it was out of the shop

87 and yeah that thing was in the shop more than it was out of the shop

yea the car was ahead of its time.. there were many fixes that came out later in the years, like the "hot wire" conversion fuel pump upgrades. there nice cars, but you have understand them..
there also a 30 year old car..I'm a huge fan of the car..:pass:

r6.gif

Good day AFN and LS. Hope everyones day is going great. Full of sunshine and nice warm fuzzies..
animated-sun-image-0850.gif

good morning live stoners, voodoo girl says "hello", she's 105 days and growing flowers on top of flowers, getting heavyView attachment 600824
picgifs-beautiful-2882113.gif

alllright
You've been strangely absent sir....
7072.gif

yea the car was ahead of its time.. there were many fixes that came out later in the years, like the "hot wire" conversion fuel pump upgrades. there nice cars, but you have understand them..
there also a 30 year old car..I'm a huge fan of the car..:pass:
You d not ever see them on the road anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back