Not open for further replies.
It's the eyepocolypse, @The Elvis :yoinks:

:crying::crying:

im out i cant hang ..
23b99c1e.gif
bedbounce-1.gif

:haha: :redcard: :crying:

Good lord you all are KILLING ME!! :crying:

@Eyeoftheworld seems a little paranoid this morning or what ever the time zone dictates...

Thank you, @Oldbie. I need your advice more than you need mine. My only valuable advice is insisting on precise notes. It is an environmental damage from my time in the research lab - everything must be recorded.

@Eyeoftheworld seems a little paranoid this morning or what ever the time zone dictates...

Thank you, @Oldbie. I need your advice more than you need mine. My only valuable advice is insisting on precise notes. It is an environmental damage from my time in the research lab - everything must be recorded.
agreed, trouble is, I don't always refer to my recorded info. ps I got an auto mazar too.

agreed, trouble is, I don't always refer to my recorded info. ps I got an auto mazar too.
I have 18 plants in different phases and use so many additives that it would be a total mess if I didn't look up what I fed last and write down the components of the current watering systematically. Soon there are another 3 FastBuds Green Crack to handle.
Also, if you suddenly get a problem, you know exactly what you have fed and go back and analyze, and find our what and when you did a mistake.
Comparing the records of different grows, you can find out which additives doses that actually made a difference. Science is when you collect data, analyzing them, finding patterns and draw conclusions.
If you don't use your notes, you at least made them and they are there and accessibel.

Oh man, I gotta go and do stuff now; coffee is cracking the whip. think I might go kill slugs to begin with . where'd my respect for life go????

before I go I think I might add a little bit of health advice ....maybe once a day, just cos I am concerned about my AFN buddies health.
so........todays pearl of nutritional wisdom is................:doc3:

TOO MUCH CONSTIPATION GIVES YOU WHITE BREAD

there....you heard it here first folks, now go and get healthy.
I catch slugs with forceps, dumping them in boiling water and feed them to their friends together with Iron(III) phosphate.

Any faster and more merciful way to kill?

Man I am staring to get pissed of . AFN . --- led lights --- all of you guys that can afford The ducks nuts light [ most of us can't ] , don't knock what we have , there is a number of reasons why we don't have them , maybe you should show them how to do it with what they have got , so the young ones can use the light they have to the best of there choice ability . I reason I say this , and I have said it before , I am ,--- oh o bugger I forgot what was upstairs , Yer I am ^%$# Happy . :biggrin: @Mossy I would like to see a Female grow off . We are now attracting more Female growers which I Think only betters the site . How many times have us blokes said -- hoy dear can you water them till I come back . And what most of us ,or dear what a top job , :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ya know I am pulling ya leg . Look hang on a , I'll be back . ----- nar , to stoned .:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Ps I like pushing the buttons .

Good Morning All-

The city of Dallas is still morning the fallen policemen who were ambushed last Thursday by a cowardly act!

Ok. So here is my plant at day 40. Still no signs of any defeciencies using Roots Organic soil mixed with GBD soil. I love this soil folks!. Buds are forming nicely up the main cola with some smaller bud sites on the outer branches.

Please chime in and let me know your thoughts and feedback. Guess I am just passing the half way point of this grow.

Jackson

Attachments

• Day 40- Other.JPG
    Day 40- Other.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Day 40.JPG
    Day 40.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back