Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!
An 8 o'clock morning joint with strong coffee was quite nice. :baked:
I woke up 6 am. The sun was shining so I decided to get up and go out in the garden.

One slug executed by boiling water, plants look happy and recovering from nute poisoning.

I see all the signs of a new awesome day, except for the inconvenience of a stopped toilet. We tried everything except from dynamite to open up the plumbing. Rural plumbing... Litteraly sh*t.
Hi Dr.B, yeah, you'd need a joint and some strong coffee to be dealing with that .......shit............. first thing.

Hi sweetie-pEye,
I tried to jump in to LS last night, but I wasn't together enough.....kinda floppity if ya know what I mean. my internet usually so slow it drives me nuts in the evening.
so .........................................................................I don't know.
morning all .

Im stoned on headband.. I guess this came from Co . I can tell this bud came from a rec or a med center.. thats for sure.. I dont get anything off back market like ever so this is new to me..
I just smoke me autos!!! But damn there is good weed out in the world,..
twzonesmiley.gif
Hi The Elvis
Headband = chemdawg x (northern lights x superskunk)
did ja know that?
did ja?
did Ja?

hey I got all my AFN buttons today, I can "like" without going off to the "are you sure you want to like this post-are ya? c'mon get it together and make a decision" room.
also I got all my smilies; sometimes theyre not there; where the f**k do they go? do they sneak off and have a smoke somewhere?, also I can give rep, so heres Rep for all in the
LS lounge.....................cumin atcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back