Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello chums,

how's it hanging ? Are we high ? Could we get higher ? Even higher ? Even on a Monday ?

Thought so......come on someone, fill me in...what have I missed.....can't be arsed to trawl through page after page of LS gossip. Who can give a one sentence summary ?

You can't all be stoned ? Can you ? lol

eP.

@epenguin I STAY high so I don't have to GET high!

Hello chums,

how's it hanging ? Are we high ? Could we get higher ? Even higher ? Even on a Monday ?

Thought so......come on someone, fill me in...what have I missed.....can't be arsed to trawl through page after page of LS gossip. Who can give a one sentence summary ?

eP.
hey ep, just stumbled in, have no idea what's the haps, other than a gorgeous day
P1000755.JPG

Hello chums,

eP.
Funny, @Waira mentioned enough spunk to knock up the west coast and you showed up:crying:......was that a sentence or a mouthful?

:haha::haha::haha: :eek1: :crying: eP, how comic is the placement of the stanky pilchard next to the boosh! :nono: Fie again eP, your damn sardines are bad enough in the staff fridge,.. befoul the sacred Naughty Step with that mess, and I'll have Krug export you to someplace where you'll feature nicely on the menu,...:chef: :haha:

@epenguin Uhhhh..... Someones wife is expecting.... my outdoor plant is a bit eaten.... two hangovers..... 3 stonned.... and the price of fish has gone sky high. Ughhhh yep thats about it. :pass: Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back