Status
Not open for further replies.
life makes us 100% humorous, how I keep from weeping, oh yeah, weed too

and of course daaaaaaaabs. I am going to start sending everyone who cant get daaaaaaaabs, some daaaaaaaabs in the mail.(just kidding Moss Boss, I would never) she is sleeping anyway, or should be it is 4:20 am where she is. So everyone knows what that means, its DAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBB time. Oh and I have been pretty reserved about the fact that tomorrow is kinda mah holiday so I am going to start out with bangers and hash and follow that up with a REAL dabathon, yall aint seen nothing yet. I am going to try and consume like a quarter oz of concentrates tomorrow!

OK sorry! One joint turned into two! LOL I'm on the VIBE FOLKS! :vibe::vibe: :crying::crying: Yeah that Papaya is some goooood shit! :headbang:

THE GRAND FINALE!

So we leave the main part of the warehouse and back thru the executive board room to a stairwell that goes up flight to a second floor room. This is THE museum. This stuff is INSANE! Just to fire off some stuff here... You walk in and right in front of you is the ORIGINAL SUB TRUNK HARRY HOUDINI used! If you've never see the Sub Trunk act and tons of magicians do their own version, I happened to work with the FASTEST in the world the Majestics... They were the ones with the Tigers. They are no more unfortunately but no one has done it better. They were truly amazing and both good friends of mine. Matter of fact Michael was with us that night on the tour... Anyway I got to actually stand in the trunk. He had EVERY single pair of hand cuffs Houdini ever got out of. Quick back story there... Houdini had a lifelong thing, a rivalry of sorts, with a world respected lock smith. This guy would make the "strongest cuffs in the world! No one can escape not even Houdini!" and Houdini would get out of them EVERY TIME LOL the man was AMAZING lol this went on for at least 20 years. DC has them all. He actually HAS the counter from the Macy's in Manhattan where he bought his first magic trick. I remember asking him "so is the guy that sold you dead?" He says "No Why? I say "because I was wondering if you're gonna have him stuffed and added behind the counter when he's dead" He f*cking howled laughing... but I was mostly serious. The guy is obsessed with having everything. Then there's the original big ass metal table Orson Wells and Rita Hayworth did their world famous trick on. There's another famous magician from way back named Carter. He was amazing as well. He has all his original posters from his shows. Another part with these 21 guns that were used for another magic trick back in the early 1900's and he actually has all 21 guns! A section that is a library of first edition old rare magic books. Just priceless priceless stuff. And a shit ton of cool little gimmick tricks and conversation pieces. Astonishing stuff!

Then after we all got our fill. He never rushed us. Answered all our questions. Very personable at that point. you could tell his passion and obsession the way he talked about the pieces. One of the coolest nights of my life for sure!

Then we went back into warehouse, got the mug and picture taken. Signed the pic on the wall and left. Bout a hour and a half tour.

And then me and my buddies got baked off master kush and rode the adrenaline of trying to absorb all that we just experienced! Life is amazing that way sometimes. When you go out and get after it! :bighug::pass:

The End :crying: Sorry I'm high!! :smokeout:

We have to many Dear. If you want see something cool and they are sustaining is a COYWOLF Coyotes and Wolves breading making a highbread Google it. We have them they were spotted 25 years ago plus and they have just grown bigger in population
far out, saw a film not to long ago about the coywolf. The western wolves kill coyotes, but the eastern ones interbreed with coyotes, that tripped me out

OK sorry! One joint turned into two! LOL I'm on the VIBE FOLKS! :vibe::vibe: :crying::crying: Yeah that Papaya is some goooood shit! :headbang:

THE GRAND FINALE!

So we leave the main part of the warehouse and back thru the executive board room to a stairwell that goes up flight to a second floor room. This is THE museum. This stuff is INSANE! Just to fire off some stuff here... You walk in and right in front of you is the ORIGINAL SUB TRUNK HARRY HOUDINI used! If you've never see the Sub Trunk act and tons of magicians do their own version, I happened to work with the FASTEST in the world the Majestics... They were the ones with the Tigers. They are no more unfortunately but no one has done it better. They were truly amazing and both good friends of mine. Matter of fact Michael was with us that night on the tour... Anyway I got to actually stand in the trunk. He had EVERY single pair of hand cuffs Houdini ever got out of. Quick back story there... Houdini had a lifelong thing, a rivalry of sorts, with a world respected lock smith. This guy would make the "strongest cuffs in the world! No one can escape not even Houdini!" and Houdini would get out of them EVERY TIME LOL the man was AMAZING lol this went on for at least 20 years. DC has them all. He actually HAS the counter from the Macy's in Manhattan where he bought his first magic trick. I remember asking him "so is the guy that sold you dead?" He says "No Why? I say "because I was wondering if you're gonna have him stuffed and added behind the counter when he's dead" He f*cking howled laughing... but I was mostly serious. The guy is obsessed with having everything. Then there's the original big ass metal table Orson Wells and Rita Hayworth did their world famous trick on. There's another famous magician from way back named Carter. He was amazing as well. He has all his original posters from his shows. Another part with these 21 guns that were used for another magic trick back in the early 1900's and he actually has all 21 guns! A section that is a library of first edition old rare magic books. Just priceless priceless stuff. And a shit ton of cool little gimmick tricks and conversation pieces. Astonishing stuff!

Then after we all got our fill. He never rushed us. Answered all our questions. Very personable at that point. you could tell his passion and obsession the way he talked about the pieces. One of the coolest nights of my life for sure!

Then we went back into warehouse, got the mug and picture taken. Signed the pic on the wall and left. Bout a hour and a half tour.

And then me and my buddies got baked off master kush and rode the adrenaline of trying to absorb all that we just experienced! Life is amazing that way sometimes. When you go out and get after it! :bighug::pass:

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: I am going to save my story for another night, I cant follow that. I mean my story is cool but holy shit man that is bad the fuck ass!!!

and of course daaaaaaaabs. I am going to start sending everyone who cant get daaaaaaaabs, some daaaaaaaabs in the mail.(just kidding Moss Boss, I would never) she is sleeping anyway, or should be it is 4:20 am where she is. So everyone knows what that means, its DAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBB time. Oh and I have been pretty reserved about the fact that tomorrow is kinda mah holiday so I am going to start out with bangers and hash and follow that up with a REAL dabathon, yall aint seen nothing yet. I am going to try and consume like a quarter oz of concentrates tomorrow!
good luck on your endeavor, you will prevail

THE GRAND FINALE!

:thanks::rofl:

THE GRAND FINALE!

and, an amazing story, thanks Rebel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back