Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a new route with the dog and my walk this evening. Discovered some new, interesting flowers along the way. Still have to stop and wonder at what a difference something as simple as getting a dog three years ago and starting to go for a walk every day made to my outlook on life, the universe, and everything. BIg ole' dab before heading out the door might help with that just a smidge... :smoking:

IMG_1873.JPG
IMG_1874.JPG

I eat MOOSE all the time venison Bear I tried a tiny bit of ELK They reintroduced them to the wilds of northern ontario It is a lottery draw to get a Elk Tag

Took a new route with the dog and my walk this evening. Discovered some new, interesting flowers along the way. Still have to stop and wonder at what a difference something as simple as getting a dog three years ago and starting to go for a walk every day made to my outlook on life, the universe, and everything. BIg ole' dab before heading out the door might help with that just a smidge... :smoking:

View attachment 598878 View attachment 598879
you in the zone Ozone69

View attachment 598878 View attachment 598879

dude I just did the SAME thing, well I didn't walk a dog or see any pretty flowers but I watered my lawn and did a big ole dab so same same

We have to many Deer. If you want see something cool and they are sustaining is a COYWOLF Coyotes and Wolves breading making a highbread Google it. We have them they were spotted 25 years ago plus and they have just grown bigger in population

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back