Status
Not open for further replies.
I have actually seen that before it is dopesauce I want it NaTe is the shit his glass is expensive!

That kind of one off custom work always is pricy. I was looking for a shot of one that was (is?) up the road in Fort Collins at a high end glass shop and studio called Kind Creations. Haven't been in a while, but they had a guitar and bass made from tube glass that were very cool hanging on the wall. Don't think they were playable like the one Nate did, but just pipes shaped like guitars. Will have to swing by and see if I can get a pic of them if they still have them somtime. Really nice glass there and they make a lot of it in house. Very pricy, though. I splurged and picked up one of their oil rigs last year and just love it. Will have to clean it up and try and get some pics of it to share sometime.

That kind of one off custom work always is pricy. I was looking for a shot of one that was (is?) up the road in Fort Collins at a high end glass shop and studio called Kind Creations. Haven't been in a while, but they had a guitar and bass made from tube glass that were very cool hanging on the wall. Don't think they were playable like the one Nate did, but just pipes shaped like guitars. Will have to swing by and see if I can get a pic of them if they still have them somtime. Really nice glass there and they make a lot of it in house. Very pricy, though. I splurged and picked up one of their oil rigs last year and just love it. Will have to clean it up and try and get some pics of it to share sometime.

One of my best friends owns GRN glassworks in Austin and they are an art glass gallery and have like 3 million in high end inventory it is siiiick, you should take a pic for sure though

oh yeah? Sounds great i love to meet other musicians/engineers. Music and cannabis are my life

Two things that make my world so round!

Ya Reb should be around i think hes setting up the sound for KISS at tonights concert...

I hate KISS sorry! I have a Gene Simmons story for ya later... And a Van Halen/Roth story. Tonight will be juicy!

Oh then Reb is right up your ally but like Budelee said he is prolly setting up the ear canal stuff for The Beatles(yeah he is that good, he can get all the beatles back together) we are currently waiting on him to finish building some fancy fratacaster somethin or other and then he is going to post a youtube video of him playing "Texas Flood" and 3 Jimi songs. He says he is going to play them better than they did lol

LMAO! I never said that!!! Lol you rascal!

And hes also making a Dabocaster for all of us as christmas in july presents...

LMFAO that's what I'm gonna name her! THE DABOCASTER! BRILLIANT!!

I just rememberd that another memorable thing about Kind Creations is that they tend to have killer sales twice a year. For example, I don't know if they're doing it in a couple days but in the past they had a 710 sale on 7/10. If you bought one of oil rigs for full price, you could buy a second for $7.10. So if you had a buddy that also wanted say a $400 pipe for about $200, you could both go in together and get two of 'em.

So speaking of which....anybody know of any raging great 710 sales going on in a couple days worthy of sharing?

Two things that make my world so round!

I hate KISS sorry! I have a Gene Simmons story for ya later... And a Van Halen/Roth story. Tonight will be juicy!

LMAO! I never said that!!! Lol you rascal!

LMFAO that's what I'm gonna name her! THE DABOCASTER! BRILLIANT!!
Ya me not a fan of KISS either,i did see em once but W.A.S.P blew em away( wasp-we are sexual perverts,,bwahaha) kiss music is repetitive and bland to say the least

A little White Jem
IMG_20160708_214513.jpg
IMG_20160708_214249.jpg
IMG_20160708_214337.jpg

Thanks @FullDuplex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back