Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is @Rebel he is our resident guitarist, he rebuilds them n stuff(he's a music producer or sound engineer or rock god, well you will meet him)
Ya Reb should be around i think hes setting up the sound for KISS at tonights concert...

oh yeah? Sounds great i love to meet other musicians/engineers. Music and cannabis are my life

Oh then Reb is right up your ally but like Budelee said he is prolly setting up the ear canal stuff for The Beatles(yeah he is that good, he can get all the beatles back together) we are currently waiting on him to finish building some fancy fratacaster somethin or other and then he is going to post a youtube video of him playing "Texas Flood" and 3 Jimi songs. He says he is going to play them better than they did lol

bad boyz we be
chuffed and uncuffed
free be we to roam
oh
i hear a moan
appolgies sisters fair
not trying to trash
your sensibilities
over my shoulder see
my darkness
like kite clouds
follow me
tethered by silk threads
me
looking into eyes
to cut them free

Oh then Reb is right up your ally but like Budelee said he is prolly setting up the ear canal stuff for The Beatles(yeah he is that good, he can get all the beatles back together) we are currently waiting on him to finish building some fancy fratacaster somethin or other and then he is going to post a youtube video of him playing "Texas Flood" and 3 Jimi songs. He says he is going to play them better than they did lol
haha sounds great can't wait

And hes also making a Dabocaster for all of us as christmas in july presents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back