Status
Not open for further replies.
I see @PureBlaze420 has made his way over and met summa u animals..PB has another tutorial on eth extractions so anyone interested can swing by the hash and edibles forums,,,Welcome bro !!

Its prolly dab time again..am i right...whadddi win?

You my friend win A DABBBBB or 6, just come on right down the road bro I will get you baked, we can drink a hash banger, do like 8 daps and talk about solving the worlds problems(aka take a nap)

@PureBlaze420 glad to have you here in LS, if I was any better I would have to be twins just so I could handle it. I live in a place where I can buy dabs at the store and fish for trout in the lake! So yeah life's good, I just woke up from my dabnap and now I will let someone else chime in unlessssss you can tell me WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!
how bout what time zone we in?

I see @PureBlaze420 has made his way over and met summa u animals..PB has another tutorial on eth extractions so anyone interested can swing by the hash and edibles forums,,,Welcome bro !!
Oh yea, Dabs, bongs and good tunes! Anyone on here a musician? I've been playing guitar for 13 years

Oh yea, Dabs, bongs and good tunes! Anyone on here a musician? I've been playing guitar for 13 years

Where is @Rebel he is our resident guitarist, he rebuilds them n stuff(he's a music producer or sound engineer or rock god, well you will meet him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back