Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel I just got a package in the mail too!!!!!!!!!! Pretty stoked t
No reason not to have AFN South, AFN North, etc...

Just have to avoid the city of Denver. With their cap at 12 plants per household irregardless of the number of adults living there, that wouldn't work with this group. :yeah:

Annnnnnnnd this sir is what I am out to TOTALLY disprove, plus a household is defined as a dwelling or domicile(place of habitation) so if you have multiple houses on lots that are right next to each other you can have 12 and I can have 12 and each dwelling can have 12. Now with that being said it is not easy to make 12 plants produce a lot, or so folks think hahahahaha You see here is the thing! I am planning to do 12 plants and I am fully confident I can get anywhere between 1-2lbs per plant every 90 days or so making 4 harvests a year or so. It has been shown that DWC and autos can get big, I am going to see what potential they really have!!!

I am getting out of work soon,but seen my paycheck
image.jpeg

he comes here n from the second he land its just pure abuse lmao was well funny on tv it was brillian at least we say as we feel direct 2 there face lmao I dnt even understand how he got so far if he wins hmmmmmm 2 say the least hes gonna build wall pmfsl the Mexicans make tunnels u dumb fek pmsl what else can a say just lol gd luck 2 u all over there

Trump is a paid distraction. Simple as that. This country is controlled by the media and whatever the media says people take as the gospel truth. Not all people but most. To me social media and media period control the mind with bullshit. But that's just me lol

@Rebel I just got a package in the mail too!!!!!!!!!! Pretty stoked t

Annnnnnnnd this sir is what I am out to TOTALLY disprove, plus a household is defined as a dwelling or domicile(place of habitation) so if you have multiple houses on lots that are right next to each other you can have 12 and I can have 12 and each dwelling can have 12. Now with that being said it is not easy to make 12 plants produce a lot, or so folks think hahahahaha You see here is the thing! I am planning to do 12 plants and I am fully confident I can get anywhere between 1-2lbs per plant every 90 days or so making 4 harvests a year or so. It has been shown that DWC and autos can get big, I am going to see what potential they really have!!!
grow on bro

I am getting out of work soon,but seen my paycheckView attachment 598079

ROFLMFAO!! YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!! HAHAHAHA!

who sues some 1 that's a billionair just cause some 1 called him a millionair pmfsl wtf I really sruggle 2 get this 1

Cuz its all shite!! Shite on a shingle! Anyone want to know how successful he is as a business man? Take a drive to Atlantic city NJ and see for yourself. He ran that city into the GROUND. nothing but a gang land now. He's a joke and its sad he's representing Americans... No wonder the world thinks were all racist bigoted bible bangers with hair triggers. Its disgraceful if you ask me. He needs to get back to Manhattan with that bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back