Status
Not open for further replies.
@stepside!

I've been standing on a corner in Winslow AZ before!! Never saw a girl in a flat bed ford. And no one slowed down to take a look at me but my dad and I did a Thelma and Louise (before the word "selfie" existed...) in front of the Winslow inn... Let me tell you Winslow is in the middle of no where! Lol

@stepside!

I've been standing on a corner in Winslow AZ before!! Never saw a girl in a flat bed ford. And no one slowed down to take a look at me but my dad and I did a Thelma and Louise (before the word "selfie" existed...) in front of the Winslow inn... Let me tell you Winslow is in the middle of no where! Lol

:jointman:

loving the Donald trumph abuse that's going on over here pmsl so funny only in Scotland lmao Mexican flags n Nazi flags all over his golf course he has jst built here 2 weeks ago about 100 ppl standing as his chopper landed with sighns trumph is a cunt pmfsl brilliant n had wigs chucked at him pmsl no wonder the romans sayd fek this n built a wall hahaha

LMFAO!! trump is indeed a joke. To me they are all jokes! Left wing right wing they both are wings of the same bird. LIBERTARIAN BABY!! Presidents are elected anyway... They are selected.

Sounds hot...:hothot:

It is! And the cop there is PSYCHO. go like 3 miles over the speed limit and he'll pull ya over.

LMFAO!! trump is indeed a joke. To me they are all jokes! Left wing right wing they both are wings of the same bird. LIBERTARIAN BABY!! Presidents are elected anyway... They are selected.

It is! And the cop there is PSYCHO. go like 3 miles over the speed limit and he'll pull ya over.
bet ya wish Kanye west was running now pmsl dsnt soud so bad now m8 haha

Morning - evening all . I have to go to work soon and I don't want to .
1%2Ba%2B2%2Bmais%2Bbebe%2Bchorao.jpg

bet ya wish Kanye west was running now pmsl dsnt soud so bad now m8 haha

OH GOD NO!! talk about attention whore! Maybe Trump will tap him for VP?

Morning - evening all . I have to go to work soon and I don't want to .
1%2Ba%2B2%2Bmais%2Bbebe%2Bchorao.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hecno you're funny Mate! Lol great stuff there!

Cal-Nev-Ari is for sale!! Been thru the many times traveling from Vegas to Bullhead City/Laughlin area for gigs...

Been there done that! Its easy when they are good spirits!

Can you blame him? Hehehe

So do we use the good part or start digging a row of privys?
I think compost is best

*one for the road* @stepside take it easy brother!

I ordered the Lady Sharis Berries... They just arrived! I can smell the strawberries thru the box! Yum!

he comes here n from the second he land its just pure abuse lmao was well funny on tv it was brillian at least we say as we feel direct 2 there face lmao I dnt even understand how he got so far if he wins hmmmmmm 2 say the least hes gonna build wall pmfsl the Mexicans make tunnels u dumb fek pmsl what else can a say just lol gd luck 2 u all over there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back