Status
Not open for further replies.
skuff..take some of the sugar leaves..the small trichy ones near the bud..fast dry..add to a smoke and See if you can Feel it..:pass:...if you Can..then break out a Test Bud..but slow dry the bud...overnight.
Hubby and I smoked the sugar leaves on my first go and it was better than the bought bud...

Next time you buy seed..look for one with a High Afghan dominance..because Afghans have a very fast harvest point...you can harvest early for a high energy happy high..or late when the trics have ambered for a narcotic sleep inducing high.

Techies left a Note last night that they had disappeared to load some other modules..but they were back when I signed in this morning.

I was more Worried about my stats.
Went to get the posts and view stats for LS as my normal Friday job and they were GONE.. :yoinks:..so..I had a little Word in the techies ear..:shooty:..about consequences..
Should do the Trick..

:crying:

Quick..someone grab eP's other flipper and pull...he's got Mo by the throat...Heave....:holymoly:..Mo..never eat the last tuna sandwich in the staff fridge..he has been known to Maim for it..

The Tax man..if you Look at your wages before Tax..we'd all be able to live on a 3-4 day week...:kiss:..am I Right...?

Good Luck tobe..Sounds like a Dream Trip...:hookah:

Maybe That is what eP should have for his next tattoo

Mossy calling Mo..come in Mo..
that's No Go..
Facebook to risky getting frisky.
For canna sites.
Boss man say oh oh..no Go..FB.

Nanoo nanoo...

Can't Stop 'til you've smoked the lot...:pop:

Yeah..yeah..tell us tomorrow after you have Tasted the First..:d5:
ii really wanna get as much strains under my belt as I can so every grow will b different that's my plan

took the buds off half a stem brancgh not much but letting it fry over night I'm 1 for a heavy cant move sorta stone I have chucked the leafs in the freezer waiting for the rest for my bubble hash run

Swweet that should work perfect, good morning @skuff I am glad to see that you have been enjoying the LS thread!

@skuff I am with @stepside please don't try and clone a branch up snapped off to smoke, just trust us on this one. Also if @Mossy doles out info most do it without asking any questions as she is the one who must be obeyed lol But seriously bro if you need to smoke just take some of the frosty sugar leaves like Moss Boss said and if they are in fact frosteh enough to get you a head change then take a small bud. You plant is no where near done it probably still needs at LEAST another 4 weeks minimum. And while you CAN smoke the buds now and they will get you really stoned they are not fully mature yet so you don't want to smoke everything on the plant. Hope this helps
dnt get me wrong its not snapped off 2 smoke it just best 90 degrees and cracked but I have removed it all from the snapping point

....Oh you mean Mo!!! Conglomerations Mo

I am working on my Fantastic Folks Friday report, who will it be today? Hint there might be a flightless bird, and older gentleman and someone who traps things, oh and possssssibly a king.[/QUOTE]

....Oh you mean Mo!!! Conglomerations Mo

I am working on my Fantastic Folks Friday report, who will it be today? Hint there might be a flightless bird, and older gentleman and someone who traps things, oh and possssssibly a king.
[/QUOTE]

No Mo is not a flightless bird hahahahaha

No Mo is not a flightless bird hahahahaha[/QUOTE]
Oh i didnt know a one winged mo hawk could fly???

@derek420colorado mo seems pretty grounded with the rest of us padded cell roommates,,mo can fly when bes let off the leash tho,,the bud warriors are proof of that!!! ( je get that mo,helping build ya up!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back