Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm on the search for another cheap 300w led cant b assed with this rotation all the time lol n weird thing is my gsc the buds r getting red n brown hairs is this normal? only been budding for maybe 2 weeks at max but the underer buds r still white top buds r browning n starting 2 show frosting slightly do I leave the plant till its all done or do I chop a bud as n when there ready?
I wouldn't go by hairs go by trichs. Use a scope or magnifying glass

I wouldn't go by hairs go by trichs. Use a scope or magnifying glass
that's something I jst dnt have buddy I just always thought when u get the hair change its almost or is smokable ? maybe I'm just dying 2 smoke lol its been a while haven't had anything since b4 I started n said I'm not buying till I can smoke my own lol but if I took a small test bud would it disturb the rest off the plant?

that's something I jst dnt have buddy I just always thought when u get the hair change its almost or is smokable ? maybe I'm just dying 2 smoke lol its been a while haven't had anything since b4 I started n said I'm not buying till I can smoke my own lol but if I took a small test bud would it disturb the rest off the plant?
I wouldn't think so, I take testers all the time. Try taking a close up pic of the bud and blow it up so you can see the trichs

Well wtf... It appears Whitney has shrunk overnight... I dunno if that's weight density and she gonna blow up again or what but I couldn't see threw her yesterday and now I can
Sucky mon..

I wouldn't think so, I take testers all the time. Try taking a close up pic of the bud and blow it up so you can see the trichs
the best my cam can do lol what a fantastic smell though
WP_20160708_13_23_33_Rich[1].jpg
WP_20160708_13_23_45_Rich[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back