Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD MORNING AFN STONERS...:yay1:...Mossy from AFN Europe HQ...bringing you news from the CannaZone..
1aaaaaabum.jpg

CET time 8.52..the day is bright and sunny...22'C..75% humidity..passing storm left the moisture about..a good day for Patio Pot in sunny Spain.

While you have been Sleeping...the Bud Warriors have been working their little hearts out arranging more Vendor Interviews for you enjoyment.
The reservations are flying in and we will show you a list of who will be coming on for the BW's grilling...:d5:..Thank You BW's..your hard work is Appreciated by us all.

@SoH has been working his little socks off getting the New CannaZone review system up and running..and I Think you will agree he has covered most points that members will find helpful for making a good comparison before purchase.
If there is anything you Think we have Missed... :yeah: ..let us know..and let us know Why you Think it should be Included.

Member power..:d5:..You tell us what makes it Feeeeel Gooood for you....let us Tickle the right spots..

( :crying:..hey..wake n bake..what can I say..:shrug:..my bud makes my happy hippy high and loving the world..what does your Do..?..Drag-on..)

Thank you to the Night-shift for keeping us entertained with the midnight Oil..:hookah:..smoke Cannabis with Friends..on the CannaZone..LIVE broadcast throughout the night.

Just need beer and whisky

yea Ripper I had to give up the booze!! The Elvis can just a bit to crazy on the booze!! I pretty much just act like A hole.. so I quit..plus being a cannabis grower means "responsibility" BLAA

I just get stoned and Party!!!
I have literally been addicted to almost every drug one can be addicted to, Xanax was one of the worst for me because I DIED as a result of doing them. I have seizures and was taking a lot of Xanax, long story short I didn't take any for 3 days and was swimming in the ocean I had a seizure and went underwater, then breathed in a lung full of salt water. I was dead for almost 10 minutes.............. Longer story shorter Derek Doesn't do Xanax any more

Well Damn D.. That sounds scary.. i have a script.. there legal.. wow!!! I been on xanax for so long now.. I should get off it!!! I dont realy have to take that much in day, But its some addictive stuff.
I'm not even gonna try and lie.. i started using it or getting it from my Dr when i was diagnosed with PTSD.. its been 9 years.. i take 3 mill a day... cant even fill it!!

I just get stoned and Party!!!

Maybe That should be the next @epenguin tattoo...:pass:

Happy Friday all ;) Here is a bit of fun to start the day.

Happy Friday Spanglish..:pass:..sharing one..that made me Laugh when I was doing the breakfast dishes..

Thank you Aunty! Have a fantastic day! Sharing some blue dream with ya! *sharing one* *sharing two* You can't fly on one wing!! Well you could but you'd probably fly in circles... Who knows?

Damn..Reb...:pass:..I was supposed to use Both wings..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back