Status
Not open for further replies.
Ep their on to us abort abort!!!

A tuxedo and flippers can't save you mohawk. Although... a combination of a tuxedo and flippers could be an implication you're a MI6 agent. Or... is it... Double-Oh-Mo! (00MO!) Double-oh-Ep? (00EP!) @epenguin I'm on to you! Meet me at the cradle and we'll end this Goldeneye style.

I am smoking some COLRADO COOKIES. I have been waiting on the cure. If you have not grown this give your head a treat and the taste buds holy cow winner winner chicken dinner NO drink for me but those non alcoholic budwisers are looking good LMAO

A tuxedo and flippers can't save you mohawk. Although... a combination of a tuxedo and flippers could be an implication you're a MI6 agent. Or... is it... Double-Oh-Mo! (00MO!) Double-oh-Ep? (00EP!) @epenguin I'm on to you! Meet me at the cradle and we'll end this Goldeneye style.
No odd jobs or jaws and that mini moonraker
Throwing knives!!!!

SOH will we be able to give max rep slaps again anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back