Status
Not open for further replies.
made by Benedictine monks i think
so it says pmsl na it used 2 b hundereds off years ago yes its made in England even though u cant really buy it there its sold more in ceneral belt in Scotland if u had 2 drink mad dog 20/20 times that buy 3 that's 1 btl off this the caffeine n toreine is insane and its a fortified wine its very required taste almost something u grow up with or as an adult trying it for first time would not b nice at all lmao I cant explain it propery best bet is watch that buckfast code on youtube or watch anything about it on youtube its the cause off most the crime here as jst sends ppl mental but I love it not 2 get wasted with as 1 btl dsnt do it for me I need 2 or 3 as so used 2 it but mix with weed u will b out off it lmao I drink it n take all my codeine n Valium then a sleep pill n boom then it hits that stage off fuking hell I cant move lmao

what r these wee badges that's just abve ppls rep count under there profile pic?? no idea what these r lol

this would sent u mental if u r not used 2 it and I'm not joking 1 bit has same cafein as 8 cans off cola

We have something to compete for sure, this is basically everclear and caffeine they had to change some laws here regarding how much of the two you could put in them cause people were goin the fuk OFF on this shit. I remembered we had a 4loko party once and it was maybe 8 or 9 of me and my friends, long story short everyone blacked out in less than an hour cause we were doin shots of it. There were two fights apparently and we believe it is where my friends made their baby. Ahhhh good times
4loko.jpg

We have something to compete for sure, this is basically everclear and caffeine they had to change some laws here regarding how much of the two you could put in them cause people were goin the fuk OFF on this shit. I remembered we had a 4loko party once and it was maybe 8 or 9 of me and my friends, long story short everyone blacked out in less than an hour cause we were doin shots of it. There were two fights apparently and we believe it is where my friends made their baby. Ahhhh good timesView attachment 596785
can bet u that wnt even come close this is 15 percent aswell we have same sorta thing as that called dragon soup but remember its the caffeine and turine that sends u mental most countrys its illegal 2 have this combo there trying 2 ban it here aswell 30mg caffeine per 100ml

everclear, caffeine and baby makin??? I came in waaay too late on that conversation, but it sounds like one hell of a time!:rofl:

Morning Stoners! Hope you are having a great day! Setting up the tents today, as family visits are officially OVER!:hump: Gotta get some ganga growin!:vibes:

Thanks guys.
@derek420colorado great chart may i save it for personal use?

FOURloco 4 LIFE

I am going to go do work. give her a flush then run half strength nutes at 6.0

This grow has a few weeks left and i would like to make my next grow soil. Coco is cool but it seems to be more of a science ya dig!

If you guys can provide a link or 2 towards a good soil makeup and nutes for autos, would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back