Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, I feel like I've landed in a war zone.
Peace pipe anyone.
sorry Geddy I understand your anger and I am not the only one by the look of it.
that dude will get whats coming.
its hard to calm down when your blood is that "up".
got a punchbag? you need to burn off that negative energy man.

My eldest daughter was bullied at school but the teachers did nothing to stop it,so one day i went to school to pick her up found his father and told him if your son bullies my daughter once more me and him will have the problem he laughed at me and walked off,2 days later more bullying so again i went to school to pick my daughter up found the father and beat the absolute crap out of him,funny my daughter was never bullied again

My eldest daughter was bullied at school but the teachers did nothing to stop it,so one day i went to school to pick her up found his father and told him if your son bullies my daughter once more me and him will have the problem he laughed at me and walked off,2 days later more bullying so again i went to school to pick my daughter up found the father and beat the absolute crap out of him,funny my daughter was never bullied again
doing what needed to be done

Asian BBQ/bourbon & brown sugar rubbed skirt steak

yes !!! I mean No !! Yes!!! :glutton:let me see let me see!!!

I'm over it. It's part of me. I'm not so bad. Thanks though!

No, you're AWESOME!

Just saying for me it has nothing to do with whego as I don't have one... It is just how I am wired.. My kids are more important than me and I can not see them hurt

everyone has an ego brother. Its just how we let it control us or not. But I know what you mean for sure.

Whoa, I feel like I've landed in a war zone.
Peace pipe anyone.
sorry Geddy I understand your anger and I am not the only one by the look of it.
that dude will get whats coming.
its hard to calm down when your blood is that "up".
got a punchbag? you need to burn off that negative energy man.

Exactly. Karma is a bitch!

Nothing wrong with shoppin ,but does any guy out there have awoman that circles the rack at a store , like a wolve..lol
WP_20160706_003.jpg

My lady does all her shopping online... So I had to put up this monstrous mail box lol the mail man was tired of driving up to the house lol

Right everyone...repeat after me..
Arse on chair..light one up..

Inhale...

Inhale..

Inhale..hold..cough..hoooold...

Now breathe out through your nose..sigh..

Repeat..

sigh..

again..

Feel better now..?..

karma Cloud..karma cloud..:hookah:..see it..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back