Status
Not open for further replies.
Any man that touches a women needs to be in jail or taught a serious lesson

Ultimate coward. Taken behind the woodshed. And I have 3 woodsheds...

@Eyeoftheworld makes a great point tho. Don't do anything that will draw her closer to him. Stranger things have happened. Or like @Ripper and also the Appalachian way... You could put so many holes in him he'll whistle when the wind blows!!

MY daughter got the hell beat out of her , by her woman beating man, bitch boy, im about to call in the big boys , but ill wait , the outlaws once i flip the switch cant stop the outcome.. sorry guys its my daughter.
no apologies necessary geddy, if there was ever a time for seeing red this is it

That sucks @geddy ... I know you must be seeing all types of red. And I doubt if anybody would blame you a bit. Be there for your daughter though. If she isn't finished with him, you'll only drive a wedge between you and her, and push her closer to him. It doesn't make sense. Best thing you can do for your little girl is stay with her and remind her what real love is.
fem wisdom to the rescue

Ultimate coward. Taken behind the woodshed. And I have 3 woodsheds...

@Eyeoftheworld makes a great point tho. Don't do anything that will draw her closer to him. Stranger things have happened. Or like @Ripper and also the Appalachian way... You could put so many holes in him he'll whistle when the wind blows!!
My daughter is pretty tough she has boxed for 8 years and played college sports so I doubt I would ever have to do anything but I would definitely fly off the handle if it did cause it is my daughter

Good Morning AFN Stoners...Mossy taking over for the Cannazone..before one of the 'mercians shoots someone...
1aaaaaabum.jpg

Holster up guys..:shooty:..you have us ladies cowering under a cloud of testosterone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back