Status
Not open for further replies.
MY daughter got the hell beat out of her , by her woman beating man, bitch boy, im about to call in the big boys , but ill wait , the outlaws once i flip the switch cant stop the outcome.. sorry guys its my daughter.
There should be no waiting for this. I would shoot a person in the face for touching my daughter and I would not think twice

I have 87 guns here ar-15 s and ar- 10s 1911's 45 cals 50 cals you name it I have it I live in California and I sleep with my doors unlocked sometimes I leave the door open and just the screen seperates a criminal from me and his death.. I do not want to hurt anyone but I am prepared too at any cost... I decided a while ago that I was not going to live scared anymore .. Now you harm one of my kids and all bets are off I will by any means get revenge ... Just how I feel..

I have 87 guns here ar-15 s and ar- 10s 1911's 45 cals 50 cals you name it I have it I live in California and I sleep with my doors unlocked sometimes I leave the door open and just the screen seperates a criminal from me and his death.. I do not want to hurt anyone but I am prepared too at any cost... I decided a while ago that I was not going to live scared anymore .. Now you harm one of my kids and all bets are off I will by any means get revenge ... Just how I feel..
makes me feel all warm inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back