Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally speaking a good rule of thumb is take EVERTHING major seed breeders say with a grain of salt from THC%, yield and finishing times especially the reason is because all of those are for advertising so it is designed to entice customers to buy. Depending on the breeder I usually add a week or 2 onto whatever they claim is the harvest time, except @mephisto and @FastBuds both of them seem to be pretty dead on unless you are growin in hydro
yeh the fast buds gsc as u can see will b done on time. the vision NL or heavyweight fast n fast not a chance

yeh the fast buds gsc as u can see will b done on time. the vision NL or heavyweight fast n fast not a chance

Oh yeah I forgot the gsc is FB, I know the F&V is a heavy yielder or XL auto so they generally don't show sex til later than most autos. But you are saying there are NO buds at 6 weeks? There is a chance that they are not fully autoflowering my friend. They have all showed there pistils though right?

Happy Tuesday everybody..four day work weeks are good but i bet three day weeks are even better..hope everyone had a safe 4th..hey after lighting all the fireworks,does your thumb look like you been smoking crack..bwahahah....all chewed up from spinning the lighter...anyway ill be catching up after i get to work!!!! Peace...

Happy Tuesday everybody..four day work weeks are good but i bet three day weeks are even better..hope everyone had a safe 4th..hey after lighting all the fireworks,does your thumb look like you been smoking crack..bwahahah....all chewed up from spinning the lighter...anyway ill be catching up after i get to work!!!! Peace...

have a great day Bud

derek420colorado from right 2 left girlscout cookies NL,fastnvast,NL (WHICH IS THE OLDEST 1 LMAO) FnV looks like its about 2 stretch
WP_20160705_13_20_12_Rich[1].jpg
WP_20160705_13_14_47_Rich[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back