Status
Not open for further replies.
That is bad ASS, I have a kittie back in Texas that has half a missing ear(we think a bobcat ate it off along with the other members of her little kitty family:sadcry:) , my step dad found her at his deer lease. It was crazy because there was no mamma cat or any other kitties, and his deer lease is in the MIDDLE of no where! So we both have crazy ass survivor ninja kitties!!! Her name is JoJo short for Jolene which means pretty in French. Oh and she is orange too! I need to get a picture, we all should and post pictures of Kitties yaaaaaaaaay
good story derek

I only have a picture of Poe on my phone... He's one of two of our shelter kitties. The other one is an orange flame point mix named Mossy after ours truly! They've been with us for 2.5 yrs now... Our others we had before we met each other.

WP_20160625_002.jpg

I'll have to get pics of our kids up...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Can butter infused dark chocolate

10 grams canna butter
100 grams dark chocolate chips

Cooked under low heat and only stopped stirring to take a picture..

Easy to do but after 1 hour in the freezer it melts fast in your hands buy it tastes only like dark chocolate.. And it works says the girls..

I would likely make it much stronger next time as that way you eat a little piece and it has an effect rather then having to eat a lot of pieces..

View attachment 595924 View attachment 595925 View attachment 595926 Can butter infused dark chocolate

10 grams canna butter
100 grams dark chocolate chips

Cooked under low heat and only stopped stirring to take a picture..

Easy to do but after 1 hour in the freezer it melts fast in your hands buy it tastes only like dark chocolate.. And it works says the girls..

I would likely make it much stronger next time as that way you eat a little piece and it has an effect rather then having to eat a lot of pieces..
oh man

I only have a picture of Poe on my phone... He's one of two of our shelter kitties. The other one is an orange flame point mix named Mossy after ours truly! They've been with us for 2.5 yrs now... Our others we had before we met each other.

View attachment 595927

I'll have to get pics of our kids up...

Pssssst @Mossy I am roundin up all the kittehs in case you need spares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back