Status
Not open for further replies.
Now @Sweet Seeds why not let all the new guys who read this over have a little taste about the company and the people who make it work... Give us a back story on sweet seeds.. Who they are how it all started ... Where you guys always this awesome? When did the
Company start, where are you operating out of... Let the people know
Where the founders just cooking breakfast one day and went "shit I'm gonna be awesome in the seed business"

Tommy, that's very interesting news about the use of STS, so beautifully dialed in,... and the % rudi' genetics down that low-- WOW! Talk about narrowing that gene down, I'm amazed the gene is that well isolated and can still express when reduced to so low a %! :bow: :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Yes Waira, 4th generation autoflowering strains only get the autoflowering trait from ruderalis ;)

Well, this answer goes for any strain. Even if I grow strains from other seedbanks, I always prefer HPS over LED, except in the summer because of heat issues. But personally I never tried the most recent generations of LED lights, so I only speak from what I see in the forums and from feedback from our clients.

I think HPS dries the area faster and that's good because it makes the watering cycle more frequent and so the "wet-dry-wet" cycle happens more frequently, which is better for the plants as the roots can breed better every couple of days.
Man I gotta say you are Johnny on the spot. You know your shit! You don't stumble man. No double talk just straight shoot from the hip answers. Thanks alot man

@Sweet Seeds

pink.jpg
? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back