Status
Not open for further replies.
...:smoking: folks, the F1FV versions are superb, and will blow your mind with their bloom speed! I've grown several strains , Green Poison few times, and all finish bloom outside in under 5 weeks, more like 4,... watching the buds blow up is exactly like watching a full auto get busy! GP is a killer too, unique aromatics-- sweet lime/fruits, velvet hammer high, alway with heavy, very dense resin gummy buds! SAD is classic Afghani, hash-spice aroma, crazy frosty, no velvet on her hammer-- you go night night in bliss mode- :crying:

Waira!!

Nice to read from you :D

Oh, ok, I get it now. So I already replied to that as someone already asked what was new, maybe 2 or 3 pages before this one :D

Thanks and see you in the Sweet Seeds subforum!

tommy
Hi Tommy! Thanks for coming by! My first question would be: Which of your strains has sweet seeds sold the most of?

@Sweet Seeds I run both hps and led in your opinion what do sweets do better under?

Well, this answer goes for any strain. Even if I grow strains from other seedbanks, I always prefer HPS over LED, except in the summer because of heat issues. But personally I never tried the most recent generations of LED lights, so I only speak from what I see in the forums and from feedback from our clients.

I think HPS dries the area faster and that's good because it makes the watering cycle more frequent and so the "wet-dry-wet" cycle happens more frequently, which is better for the plants as the roots can breed better every couple of days.

Tommy, that's very interesting news about the use of STS, so beautifully dialed in,... and the % rudi' genetics down that low-- WOW! Talk about narrowing that gene down, I'm amazed the gene is that well isolated and can still express when reduced to so low a %! :bow: :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back