Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after work tonight i mixed my soil version, in 2 50 gallon totes , first very lightmix ,Dr. Earth fresh bag, dolimite lime in case i make boo,boos in watering, 40 percent perlite, high nitrogen bat guano, REUSED DOC. EARTH 40percent,BENIFICIAL MYCOS GO IN when i drop the babies in.,some greensand , epson salts, very small bit of garden sulfer, very light on that,But if there are any bad bugs in that mix they are toast, also anyone that uses garden sulfer be WARNED IT WILL BURN YOUR SKIN, latex gloves 2 pair and your safe, also it is a plant nutrient, in very small doses, been a leaf saver for me, no slugs ,deer ,NOTHING,perfect leaves...

Well, that is freaky! I don't sell my art. I still have the original. This version is cropped to hide my Sig. There's a little bit more to it. However, like I said I don't sell them so if somebody has stumbled onto it either here or on my fb page, and it spoke to them so much they have it taped to their work desk, I am honored!
I love it.

Well, that is freaky! I don't sell my art. I still have the original. This version is cropped to hide my Sig. There's a little bit more to it. However, like I said I don't sell them so if somebody has stumbled onto it either here or on my fb page, and it spoke to them so much they have it taped to their work desk, I am honored!

Damn you drew that? That's pure talent. Awesome.

Wish I could draw...

Rebel how are ya,good i hope, SERIOSLY if you doit on out door plants ,the plants need to be in pots, and every week just a small circle around the container, i accidently threw my cig. on the ground in it , and it ignited instantly, also been useing this method bout 10 years out of 35 years of growing, and ITS my PITBULL on bugs..My durban photo is quite large ,ive fimed, super cropped, topped ,and now useing spreaders to open Her canopy , she is 5ft, tall an almost 6ft wide, still got 1 month veg. outside , Dam i forgot stretch during flower.. shit oh well, oh yea i think about 25 to 30 main cola fomations,i want so bad to put all my pictures and vids up. still thinkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back