Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:Rock vibe an you drop collie buddz that's how u get boo'd off
:cool1:Cool Though

HAHAHAHA I did not mean to post that, that is good stuff. This is what I thought I was posting lol my very first concert was 311 it was amazeballs!

I worked at a florist out of hs for many years... This kid I worked with was still in like 9th grade lol rich kid. He got 4 tix to DMB and needed someone to drive him and two buds down to MSG to see them. He offered me beers, smoke, parking $$, gas all that just to take them. So I said sure! Just don't get me arrested lmao

We get there and like 10 rows from stage right. Right up in Dave's face lol well side of his face lol second song comes and my friend hands me his pipe, bag, and two beers lol heads off with his friends. They were trying to pick up girls lol I already had a gf so wasn't interested in 16 yr old jail bait. So I got ripped just by myself.. Then a few folks around me just started passing bowls around. Greatest concert experience I ever had as far as just straight smoking weed the whole time. Then just as last encore came my buddy shows back up with his friends and we made it home safe. Good fucking night for sure!

Oh hell yeah! One night after a show in Vegas I got high with Willie Nelson, Kevin Eubanks (tonight show band) and Bobby Ruffin (drifters') then Willie took us all to play black jack with Charlie Daniels. CD is the SHIT. now THAT was an interesting night...

Amazing Johnathan (magician... Horror genre) throws the most killer Halloween parties. One year I got high with Robin leach, carrot top, enigma, and Criss angel lol that was a WTF moment if I ever had one!! Lol

In 19 ot 91, I went to a Metallica concert with Lita Ford as the opening act. I was high as a cat strapped to a weather balloon.

Lars Ulrich did a ten minute solo and he was in a cage with his drums. The cage was lifted and and put above the center of the crowd.

They shut off the lights and it was glowing.. I was in awe and thought Lars was the man. At least until he sued napster.

But, that was the first and only time i have ever seen streamers while high.

Only famous person I ever got stoned with was myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back