Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok all you Rage fans....here's a rare track from another group that lot of folks think might be a Rage song before finding out who it is. Hard to find track off the soundtrack for the Howard Stern movie "Private Parts". Song is actually by Red Hot Chili Peppers, but supposedly the lead singer was in rehab or some such at the time so they had L.L. Cool J. sitting in on vocals for the song.

Enjoy.....

And just for grins...another great collaboration off that soundtrack. Rob Zombie with Howard Stern helping out of vocals.

@derek420colorado I got caught smoking pot at a Korn concert.

HAHAHAHA, I went to see Korn in San Antonio in maybe 97 or 98 and I took this girl, I was so totally shy I didn't know a sure thing if it hit me in the face lol. So we go to the show have a great time(in fact I got to see Johnathan Davis do "Twist" about 5 feet from us it wassss EPIC) I was living in Austin so we drive allllll the way home and get to her house, I park and was too shy to make a move and it was all awkward. Fast forward 5 years and a friend ends up tellin me that she is friends with Amy(said girl from story) long story short over the span of time that had passed I was no longer shy and knew a sure thing, of course she had to tell me then that I should have done something in high school way back when hahahahaha She ended up bein crazy as a loon though and so that didn't last long. Story over, and I don't even know really why I told it other than your Korn concert story reminded me of it. Carry on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back