Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!!! I only got through the first 5 or 6 pages so far, but am definitely reading the rest! I have to ask though. What did you find out about the pic of your niece at homecoming?

Well we asked Burns to look at it and he never got back to us... So nothing further. Was never able to find anything in their news archives to try and corroborate the location. So we still think its legit. But never got it confirmed. We have a pic of a ghost in a ghost town in death valley. Absolutely amazing pic! I haven't ever posted it on line tho... Very proud of that one. Maybe I'll load it in the thread for ya

Well we asked Burns to look at it and he never got back to us... So nothing further. Was never able to find anything in their news archives to try and corroborate the location. So we still think its legit. But never got it confirmed. We have a pic of a ghost in a ghost town in death valley. Absolutely amazing pic! I haven't ever posted it on line tho... Very proud of that one. Maybe I'll load it in the thread for ya
I saw her as soon as I looked at it! She's definitely there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back