Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright i only see the three guesses .....drum roll ....little Julliette-x has pulled a final trimmed up cleaned up weight of 123.44 and there was near zero popcorn...all this was from 6 branches due to the dog topping it....im giving max rep to the three gusses and ill hit step with a second round thanks for playing" How Much Does Your Bush Weigh"View attachment 592040View attachment 592041View attachment 592042 View attachment 592043View attachment 592044 View attachment 592045View attachment 592047
Nice pull man. Looked like 5 but I went low. Low expectations. Lead to less disappointment

Tawni kataan... They aren't married anymore. She was in all their vids back then lol

yea she also was the whitesnake manager she killed the band divorced David got a coke habbit and married a base ball player.. She ruined his life too!!
at least she was smokin hot!!
Shakebutt.gif

Nice pull man. Looked like 5 but I went low. Low expectations. Lead to less disappointment
You got that right i have had plants over 1/2 lb and its nice,but this one was a joy nonetheless..Peace guys,my plants have been suffering,gotta water....Ya wanna see some fresh bush..awe hell why would I ask that!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back