Status
Not open for further replies.
Static:::::from the field::::: Yes Stepside,the work continued thru the night to ensure there would be plenty of concessions for our guests..the hardest part of the work was trying to not repeatedly test the new bong and i am sad to say i couldnt resist...back to you and mo in rhe studio:::::::
How many gallons of 420 you have to use to clean that thing

How many gallons of 420 you have to use to clean that thing
Well Ripper this is no ordinary bong,and it would take years to create even a thin film on her since the total volume is enough to fill the Hindenburg!!!!:::breaking news::::that didnt stop me from trying though....

If you are a
images.png

And post a pic of your plant for show us your bush...

I'll give the next 5 bush shots max rep

THIS JUST IN.....CannaZone News!!

Anyone interested in a Autoflower that is proven and tested @ 24.13% THC??? @GoAuto6 has a strain that tested out AWESOME and they are for sale @ the Autobeanstalk!! Some great breeders over there and some super strains, Super Prices!! Here is the test of the Triangle Dragon...
View attachment 591753

Get them at the http://autobeanstalk.com/breeders/tbc/td.html
ABS and his partners have some awesome strains.i havent tried this one,but can vouch for duurty magic and epic surprise !!!! C'mon people..You heard it here on BW/LS

Hey Stoners! Hope you're all having a great day!! :bighug:

@Ozone69 , beautiful pictures!! You must
Have the most beautiful garden!!

Morning Ripper, Morning Step, morning 2 stoned and everyone else!
@stepside actually there are 3 sides to every story. Their side, your side , and the truth!:biggrin:

Took the words right out of my head!! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back