Status
Not open for further replies.
HI @greenjeans :smoking:

That is not normal. We have just changed our AFN "Prize Patrol" and the migrating of stock is a bit of a task, as you may well imagine :coffee2:
I will followup with my previous seed prize cohort, and be in touch with you.
:pass::bighug::headbang:

Thank you, Waximus. I thought it seemed odd. I appreciate your help.

:pass::bighug:

MeanwhilE in the greenroom..... @budelee finished installing the Bong last night I think it's going to be a "hit"
5a53fa7cb1ad5ddfd29e3ecbf1b51d82.jpg

Static:::::from the field::::: Yes Stepside,the work continued thru the night to ensure there would be plenty of concessions for our guests..the hardest part of the work was trying to not repeatedly test the new bong and i am sad to say i couldnt resist...back to you and mo in rhe studio:::::::

THIS JUST IN.....CannaZone News!!

Anyone interested in a Autoflower that is proven and tested @ 24.13% THC??? @GoAuto6 has a strain that tested out AWESOME and they are for sale @ the Autobeanstalk!! Some great breeders over there and some super strains, Super Prices!! Here is the test of the Triangle Dragon...
c.jpg

Get them at the http://autobeanstalk.com/breeders/tbc/td.html

Static:::::from the field::::: Yes Stepside,the work continued thru the night to ensure there would be plenty of concessions for our guests..the hardest part of the work was trying to not repeatedly test the new bong and i am sad to say i couldnt resist...back to you and mo in rhe studio:::::::

Thanks @budelee for your devotion to our guests. Here at AFN FM we want our guests ripped when they come on.

As a host with the most( lung capacity that is) i was singing to this monster and the bong refused to submit and was singing back to me...down down down...it was a battle that will be completed at another level!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back