Status
Not open for further replies.
The first veggie is ready, liok at this round zucchini
uploadfromtaptalk1466937840572.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1466937850978.jpg

cu tobe

Thank You for that UK Outdoor grower Report arty..you heard it here First..
AFN Recommend fast finishers and good mold resistant crosses for the UK Outdoor Autos scene..

Loving that Minnie Ripperton song arty..one of my all time Favourite..nobody Hits the High Notes like Minnie..:smoker:

AFN Europe HQ..Live and Smooth on a Sunday morning..

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz?!?!!!
Mornin' Mossy! How's things with you?
Packing up and getting ready to hit the road. Heading home after a nice visit with our middle son.
Have a great day all.

The Wiz is back on the turntable after feeding the AFN Europe staff..can I have the first caller..
Ah Rebel..what is keeping you awake after that gruelling nightshift..?

Pussy Paranoia strikes the Nation..all of Europe is in Fear and cat-napping gangs roam the streets at night.
Has the Kitty Katastrophe spread to the US shore already..let us know..

Over to ChillFred for a weather up date in his area of the world..

Hooooold it ChillFred Hold it..that indeed may be one of the Kitty Nappers..I try to get a hold of our Serious Crime Squad Investigator @ePengiun...he can Identify the Critters.......by Smell....

Keep that varmit covered until I can get back to you....:shooty:

Thanks Mossy! Glad to be live on the air, had to get some tech issues sorted. This weather is really messing us up! For my LS mates to know, I am reporting live from Southern Sweden. We have had temperatures well over 30°C the last week, tons of rain and the wind per second has been of the charts! My direct area had reported 6400+ lightning strikes 2 nights ago. So, weather is right out terrible!! Mold resistant strains and a lot of patience is recommended for outdoor growers, but honestly... i think we are best suited keeping our gardens indoor or in a greenhouse this year!

In other news i can tell you i have disarmed the kittienapper and we are awaiting eP's orders on how to move forward. He shouldnt be a problem anymore..

Good Morning wwwillie..

Mornin' Mossy! How's things with you?

Running Smooth @AFN Europe HQ..:bighug:

Packing up and getting ready to hit the road. Heading home after a nice visit with our middle son.

Keep us updated on the Traffic Report and Weather on your journey..AFN USA LIVE TRAFFIC AND WEATHER REPORTS...brought to you courtesy of wwwillie.

How did that Jeep pan out on the journey wwwillie..how was the Test Drive....?...:headbang:..AFN Views and Reviews..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back