Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure ??? Then hit me your card before somethings going wrong
:funny::laughcry::funny:
To hit - at slå.
To give - at give

You mean Give me your card.... Please, keep it until I wake up tomorrow. Just to be on the safe side!

I hope I'm not offending you by correcting you in public. If you learn a little every day, you will do good. Lots of reading also improves your written language.

Vanilla!!!!! Definetly indica, if i gotta pick a favorite but i do love sativa aswell!

actually... budelee is popping my cherry... NEVER mainlined a plant prior to this battle.... but ive done multiple toppings, fim and other hst techniques so im confident enough i wont fk up!

Machete!! Aint got time for anything else!!
Vanilla is my favorite too!!!!

I was asked how im preparing for the battle... well... ive been reading nugbuckets tutorial over and over again..

Lol... @budelee is getting roasted! He already had to put out one fire today. Those are some beautiful buds @ChillFred ...Thanks for showing us your bush! We didn't even have to ask!

Its all good fun... he'll get me back dun worry..

:bighug::pighug:

# teamvault and @George Seeds are apparently back stage in the green room folks @StarBright @stepside @budelee @ all u warriors any questions you'd like to ask ???
Now if ya haven't gone to the seed bank yet you better check the vault and there's no one better than @George Seeds to discuss who the vault is &what they offer

Is there a sweet cat to obtain for 3k reps, dragon @Mossy?
Did you know that in China the dragon is the symbol of great, powerfull women?

You gave me 1000 points yesterday, in your manic rep slapping tour.

:bighug:

Is there a sweet cat to obtain for 3k reps, dragon @Mossy?
Did you know that in China the dragon is the symbol of great, powerfull women?

You gave me 1000 points yesterday, in your manic rep slapping tour.

:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back