Status
Not open for further replies.
The grocer I frequent doesn't usually have much in the way of beef ribs. I think they're stocking up for the fourth holiday, though, because they have in some beef back ribs. This rack was just calling to me from the meat isle... "Cook me....put me in the smoker...."

Finished product will be posted up in the foodie thread: What General Autoflower Smokers Eat

View attachment 590184
I'll be checking over there

Tried out some breeding just for fun... dont know the genetics more than that both parents were from the Autoflower-Portal.. shes getting harvested on monday!! Look at how pretty she is!!! Lol
4.jpg
5.jpg

:::::Ladies and Gentlemen( ya right) please welcome @ChillFred with a round of applause:applause: and some hefty rep slaps....now Chill ,a little bird tells me you are about to embark in an epic gladiator style battle with another member using the mainline technique of plant training,can you tell us how you are preparing for that battle...( audience is chewing fingernails?.....

And the host grabs me right away... lol. You heard right! I accepted this guys challenge,, he put it out in the challenge thread a few months ago.. but i wasnt eligible for battles back then so i couldnt accept untill ladt week!! And i did... it has to be an easy one!! Im just afraid my oponent croaks on me from old age before we get goin... its a special battle though.. we arent gonna run the same strain even.... completely different setups. Only one rule.... the plant has to be mainlined!! And from DP genetics.... let me check where that ol' fart is... oh crap... its you, the host! Budelee!!! *akward silence*

Sry im slow. On my phone

@ChillFred , what's your favorite ice cream flavor and do you prefer indica or sativa strains?
Vanilla!!!!! Definetly indica, if i gotta pick a favorite but i do love sativa aswell!

Chillie chill what's the dill
Now @ChillFred
Your first mainline experience what was it like when ya finally pops ur cherry
actually... budelee is popping my cherry... NEVER mainlined a plant prior to this battle.... but ive done multiple toppings, fim and other hst techniques so im confident enough i wont fk up!

The studio must be having tech issues again....ill dive right into it @ChillFred , what ya gonna be using as your weapon of choice for this battle?.....
Machete!! Aint got time for anything else!!

Tried out some breeding just for fun... dont know the genetics more than that both parents were from the Autoflower-Portal.. shes getting harvested on monday!! Look at how pretty she is!!! LolView attachment 590189 View attachment 590190

And the host grabs me right away... lol. You heard right! I accepted this guys challenge,, he put it out in the challenge thread a few months ago.. but i wasnt eligible for battles back then so i couldnt accept untill ladt week!! And i did... it has to be an easy one!! Im just afraid my oponent croaks on me from old age before we get goin... its a special battle though.. we arent gonna run the same strain even.... completely different setups. Only one rule.... the plant has to be mainlined!! And from DP genetics.... let me check where that ol' fart is... oh crap... its you, the host! Budelee!!! *akward silence*

Sry im slow. On my phone
Lol... @budelee is getting roasted! He already had to put out one fire today. Those are some beautiful buds @ChillFred ...Thanks for showing us your bush! We didn't even have to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back