Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm gonna take a short break but for those of you who don't know... I dabble as a dj and producer now and then so with that in mind
Here's a song taking a trip threw the cosmos with a musical genius outta Japan issao tomita, close enuff.. Check out his synth set up I'll find a video. He's worked on a lot with a lot . If you like hip hop, let's see if you can pin point some samples used and tell me the names and artist .. see what ya got...+rep

To all you badge whores.... A little dragon told me bud warrior badges are a potential possibility... Something about being forged from the firey infernos of mossy's breath and metals found in space rocks ... Basicly they gonna be rare as shit... Maybe

Look @ your rank bar...you let me know who your Reporter/bud warrior Team is and I'll badge them up..I don't know the Team from the Victims..I mean interviewees..:coffee:

And I would very much enjoy a 7K chubby beaver badge.... err....

Check out badge #9,000..hover your cursor over it and see the description..:headbang:

Good Morning Stoners!!
What's the buzz!???
OK then. At this point I cannot remember what I have told who... Nothing major or even wrong, just one of those things. Driving home Monday I blew the motor in my Volvo. Tuesday was nuts as I had the culmination of a project to deal with so yesterday I was preoccupied with trying to fid a replacement. Boy that was an eye opener. What people want for junk! Not to mention how crummy most of those little car places are. They seem to cater to the less well off, for lack of a better term, at least that is my supposition. They treated my like a moron and, well it was unpleasant. Car adverts, argh, what a mess.
So reluctantly the wife and I are going to the bank and some dealerships and hope our credit is good enough to get something decent.

Aw willie..:bighug:..sorry for your trouble. I Hope you find something..:headbang:

This just in: 93.7% of clowns Surveyed admit to having an irrational fear of penguins !

:crying:

What is this penguin story?

Mix up when we ordered the staff..@Goauto6 ordered ET to help with the off planet sales.. :shrug:..we got eP instead.
Once he got here so looked so forlorn we couldn't send him back..so we had to keep him..
of course..we cut off two of GA's 7 fingers for the typing error..and we've been landed with the Pengiun ever since..:doh:..that's what you get for ordering from T'net..

He never wears pants when he is here

His legs aren't bloody long enough..he leaves a ball trail all through the sawdust on the staff room floor..:nono:

Now I'm gonna take a short break but for those of you who don't know... I dabble as a dj and producer now and then so with that in mind

Ah Ha..:yeah:..now That Explains it..

Obviously Very Good at your job...:bravo:..

Mo..I'm checking with Sweet Seeds to see if they have anyone on site over the weekend for you...:headbang:..if you and the Bud Warriors want to prep any questions.

Also..if you want any specific staff..I can ask if they will have time too...
Just placed a Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk germ in soil.

I looked up the idiomatic meaning of the term "bloody skunk". I am now in a state of mental emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back