Status
Not open for further replies.
WAKE UP!!!!!

200.gif

To all you badge whores.... A little dragon told me bud warrior badges are a potential possibility... Something about being forged from the firey infernos of mossy's breath and metals found in space rocks ... Basicly they gonna be rare as shit... Maybe
Yoho!

I need advice from the AFN VETERANS! Yesterday afternoon while working on the car there was an amazing appearance of dragonflies. Thank goodness it wasn't penguins.

So my delima is, am i in trouble with the most awsome dragon ever mossy? Is this a sign of peace and love? Maybe i should be finding out her favorite chocolates? They were following me around. I just dont want

:naughtystep:

:kissass:

I need advice from the AFN VETERANS! Yesterday afternoon while working on the car there was an amazing appearance of dragonflies. Thank goodness it wasn't penguins.

So my delima is, am i in trouble with the most awsome dragon ever mossy? Is this a sign of peace and love? Maybe i should be finding out her favorite chocolates? They were following me around. I just dont want

These penguins.... Soon I get paranoid.

Dragon fly's are good luck!! But they might be spies too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back