Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I wanted to show you guys my bush.
IMG_20160622_180311.jpg

Hehe - Just taking a sneeky peek! ^_^

I've got the afternoon off today so i'll be dashing in a minute!

The new hairdo came about by complete accident as i was riding shotgun in my friends chevy with thier pet puppy.
Well - the puppy saw a red squirrel playing with his nuts and launched himself from the speeding chevy to help the squirrel play with his nuts!

Being a ninja in a previous life, i instinctively threw my entire body from the speeding chevy with lightning speed and caught said puppy whilst clinging on to the inside door handle with my ninja toes.
Did a quick shimmy to get myself back in the car and couldn't help but notice how my hair completely rocked!!

How we laughed .... until i had to ninja punish the driver for being careless with their puppy!

(true story folks!)

Have a sweet day folk! :D
Awesome!! Now,Blue..the new book "Hair or Bare,I dont care whats down There .by Serial Barber covers controversial topics like scalp gouging,care ti comment??.....

Hehe - Just taking a sneeky peek! ^_^

I've got the afternoon off today so i'll be dashing in a minute!

The new hairdo came about by complete accident as i was riding shotgun in my friends chevy with thier pet puppy.
Well - the puppy saw a red squirrel playing with his nuts and launched himself from the speeding chevy to help the squirrel play with his nuts!

Being a ninja in a previous life, i instinctively threw my entire body from the speeding chevy with lightning speed and caught said puppy whilst clinging on to the inside door handle with my ninja toes.
Did a quick shimmy to get myself back in the car and couldn't help but notice how my hair completely rocked!!

How we laughed .... until i had to ninja punish the driver for being careless with their puppy!

(true story folks!)

Have a sweet day folks! :D
Which brings us too "what the fuck was I thinking?"
In this segment @stepside will share his what the fuck moment

How about a little morning Metal to get things rolling,this shitz better than coffee and Blue tell us anout your invilvment wirh Iron Maiden!?....

Have you ever had one of those days...

My buddy came back from a dead show with a pile of acid he bought without testing and he wanted an idea of how good it was..
:WTF:
Was I thinking?

I'll test it out for you!! So it was...

I dropped a hit and after about an hour and a half.... nothing. So I says to my buddy that shits no good give me another one....
As soon as it hit my tongue I knew it was a wtf moment. It was like a light show started and the best part... it was four-way double dipped. I tripped for 3 days straight.

Ok now think I'm having flashbacks... back to you Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back