Status
Not open for further replies.
LIMITED EDITION Sweet Seeds badge available for the Sweet Seeds Photography Competition Entrants for this Month only.

med_gallery_44939_3146_116966-png.565345

This is it..it will be in standard badge size..and we will be throwing in a 100 point plus rep bonus with it.

Sweet Seeds will be giving a Great Seed Prize to the monthly Winners.

Get your Sweet Seed Girls out for AFN..:headbang:..show them what we can do..

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/photographic-contest-sweet-seeds-afn-may-2016.52263/unread

Last edited:
Cheers step, we would have liked a bigger one but this one with a length of 2.5 metres is the biggest we could fit in our little garden. It will do the job though.
Free lumber is always the best. It is way more work but with the money you save you can buy more seeds to fill the tunnel with.

Looks like you should have gone to the beach
She don't smoke anything so I it's brought home to me.
Ran out of hash 3 days ago, streets are dry coz the Police Drug Task Force jailed a lot of people. Staff shortage!
Don't feel very well... And still 2-4 weeks to harvest.

<yawn> Is it morning already? The CEO is gone so it must be my first Saturday this week.

Home alone can only mean one thing.......NO, not that, get your mind out of the gutter. Didn't your Mum tell you that'd make you go blind? I meant it's time to wake and bake !

One can not say they have been smoking pot all day, if one doesn't start first thing in the morning. :hookah:

My wife is on the beach.
I just got an sms from her. Look what she found!

View media item 7738

Now you are in control, what's it worth for you to walk it down.
She don't smoke anything so I it's brought home to me.
Ran out of hash 3 days ago, streets are dry coz the Police Drug Task Force jailed a lot of people. Staff shortage!
Don't feel very well... And still 2-4 weeks to harvest.

WTF dude, is this 1986 (U.S.A. Nancy Reagan) in your town; right when the entire world is looking at legalization...................:nono:

Hope you feel better and get some meat on your bones....LOL, HA.... I deal with full-time MS, could not imagine not having my herb.

<yawn> Is it morning already? The CEO is gone so it must be my first Saturday this week.

Home alone can only mean one thing.......NO, not that, get your mind out of the gutter. Didn't your Mum tell you that'd make you go blind? I meant it's time to wake and bake !

One can not say they have been smoking pot all day, if one doesn't start first thing in the morning. :hookah:

There is no bake like wake and bake................:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back