Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners !

And what better way to start the day than to find that you are still using up valuable oxygen ?

Forgot to mention .... was talking with Bomb seeds a few days ago about how impressed I was with the heartiness of the strain I have been torturing, and they said they were going to get in touch with the mods and look into getting in on the vendors list here.

I can smell the Bomb Badge already ....

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Morning stoners!!:pass:
morn.gif
smilingsun.gif
crackedmirror.gif

14625413697221537528486.jpg

Holy crap ! 27 new alerts since last night and only 11 posts in here.

If likes were reps I'd be rolling in kitties like the crazy old woman that lives down the road and never wears anything but a housecoat. :haha:
I'll slap ya with some rep for the brutal honesty on your occupation

upload_2016-5-6_15-16-18.jpeg
upload_2016-5-6_15-47-17.jpeg
upload_2016-5-6_15-47-53.jpeg
Badges, Badges,Badges lol :crying:I couldn't help myself, I like these badges what does that say about me...Eh? It alol started with the first badge yo see "Badge Whore" and google made me do the rest!!:rofl:
upload_2016-5-6_15-54-3.jpeg upload_2016-5-6_15-56-48.jpeg upload_2016-5-6_15-56-57.jpeg upload_2016-5-6_15-59-27.jpeg upload_2016-5-6_15-59-36.jpeg upload_2016-5-6_15-59-52.jpeg
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
140.jpg
images
140.jpg
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images

Last edited:
So weird! I had just saw the new 4k fat kitty badge was available, and was about to come here to request. And literally right after I saw it I was awarded a 4k badge...not sure who is responsible for the award issue, but thanks kindly! Talk about being on top of your game!(are you smoking a strain called crystal ball? :D)

Morning stoners.. Today I leave to Montana to go watch my daughter graduate from college. She is graduating with two degrees.. I am very proud of her. I hope you are all having a great and staying properly medicated..

Morning stoners.. Today I leave to Montana to go watch my daughter graduate from college. She is graduating with two degrees.. I am very proud of her. I hope you are all having a great and staying properly medicated..

And on top of such a proud occasion as the graduation, you get to go to Montana in the spring. Depending on what part, I bet it's beautiful scenery right now. Congratulations to the daughter!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back