Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrontella: Cannabis Nutella now on sale

JUST when you thought Nutella couldn't get any better – some genius has added WEED into the mix.

chrontella-weed-infused-cannabis-502269.jpg

SCOOBY SNACK: Chrontella – a weed-infused Nutella – is now on sale
Chrontella is a new chocolate, hazelnut and ganja spread on sale now.

The 416 Medicinal Health Centre in Toronto, Canada, has stirred 300mg of "cannabis concentrate" into Nutella to create a toast topping that will at the same time give you the munchies – and satisfy your craving.

A very small jar – which has only three servings – costs a hefty £15.

Waking and baking just got a lot more delicious. Chrontella, the creamy, dank brainchild of the edibles experts at Cannavis, is replacing your morning bong hit with a mouthful of heavenly cannabis-infused chocolate hazelnut spread, delivered by way of your breakfast toast.

Each jar of the Nutella-inspired ambrosia contains 300 milligrams of cannabis extract. For context, the state of Colorado limits a standard serving size of THC to 10 mg and limits individual edible packages to 10 servings — so keep that in mind (or not) when you’re shoveling dank spoonfuls straight from the jar into your mouth. Chrontella, like the classic pot brownie, represents the classic edible trap — munchie-inducing munchie food — and could get you higher than you intended. At $23 a jar, Chrontella isn’t cheap — but does that matter? It’s weed-infused Nutella.

It’s the not the first time Cannavis — its catchphrase is “Lean back and relax” — has injected breakfast favorites with cannabis extract. The company also makes Pif, a pot-infused play on Jif peanut butter, and Smokers, a kush strawberry jam. There are also fruit-flavored syrups, which can be stirred into drinks, baked into pastries, or used to infuse vapes.

chrontella etc.png

But Chrontella is the company’s crown jewel. Only the most inspired of stoners would have the audacity to even attempt to improve upon Nutella, arguably the most perfect of jar-bound foods, and it’s perhaps no surprise that the geniuses at Cannavis hail from Canada, where edibles are sold legally at selected medical marijuana dispensaries.

Chrontella isn’t available stateside yet, but there’s still time to plan a trip to the Great Green North — 4/20 is still three weeks away.

We reached out to Ferrero USA, Inc., the U.S. headquarters for the company that makes Nutella, to see if they knew about Chrontella and if they planned to pursue any sort of legal action, given the uncanny resemblance, and we’ll follow up when they get back with us.

The official Instagram account for Chrontella, which was live this morning, has been made private as of this afternoon.

Thought a little more info might be interesting.

Good Morning everybody ,Happy Friday !! Here's what's in my garden this month...4 auto mazzars ( 2 big and 2 sprouts) 2 epic surprise 2 blue dream,plus all the other plants just to fill the time/space....

Is a mashup with Satan speaking through the music of Queen about how it's fun to smoke marijuana enough to get me hooked up with those 7 little points I need to hit that 4k rep for that kitty badge? :cools:

Is a mashup with Satan speaking through the music of Queen about how it's fun to smoke marijuana enough to get me hooked up with those 7 little points I need to hit that 4k rep for that kitty badge? :cools:

Soliciting for rep??? How shameless :pass:. OK :slap: is that enough??

Morning stoners! Out the door! Just wanted to say, Good Morning to you all! Have a good day and Remember this Sunday is Mothers day! We have a big BBQ planned for tomorrow afternoon with the whole family. Should be a great time. You all keep Rockin Live Stoners and will be back later tonight! :smokeout:

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

I know it's pretty shameless....but I was at 3993 and figured being only 7 points it should be a minor infraction. :biggrin::)

Thanks for the points to put me over the top @Rifleman and @stepside !!!!
I don't spread it around enough. I read like and forget. Sometimes I need a little reminding.
:bump: get that badge you deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back