Status
Not open for further replies.
13178912_977449879037557_6936119460480532247_n.jpg

:rofl: :pass:

right on arty, have to console myself with some home brew, nearest liquor store probably 250 air miles
I've never been one for too much alcohol, hash and weed has always been my default setting.

I'm guessing where you are no one will hassle you if you had a still, it'd only need to be small, just for you and yours. It's something I'd like to do some day.

I've never been one for too much alcohol, hash and weed has always been my default setting.

I'm guessing where you are no one will hassle you if you had a still, it'd only need to be small, just for you and yours. It's something I'd like to do some day.
a still would be a fun project, but like you my drug of choice is cannabis, home brew from time to time takes care of the alci urge

Well, since the hunt for eP's gold started I have gotten one piece

(Go ahead and laugh, I will wait....)

:coffee2:

Anyway... the old ticker has been acting up and I really don't feel up to playing so I am going to donate my 1 piece to @Autoimmune

(if that's even allowed... eP ? )

Why you ask ? well two reasons actually...

1) The one and only time we have ever interacted was here in LS and she initiated it by calling me a whore which means she has good instincts.

2) And more importantly, she has a cat for a profile pic so I assume she likes cats. And since I find all kinds of funny (to me) stuff about cats I will probably piss her off someday by posting some here and I'm hoping to get a pass from her on it with this bribe.

:yoinks::shrug::yoinks:

Ahh shucks!! That's nice even if motivated by self preservation. You seem like a man who has had cats thrown at him! :)

I did not get a photo of it, but tonight's supper included a rare treat. An Appalachian favorite. Poor people food. A staple of my youth along with pinto beans, cornbread, fried potatoes, and government cheese. :eyebrows:

Two words for you.........kilt lettuce. :worship: Google is your friend. If you've never had this you are sorely missing out. Hmmmmmm, I might have to go make some more for dessert.:drool:
I don't care who you are or where you come from, that is some good eating! Now when the garden starts to comes in I add some turnip greens and fried okra with sliced tomato, Vidalia onion, and cucumber! Ahh summertime and the living is easy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back