Status
Not open for further replies.
Any day is a good naked day....just ask Nammy !

Hashy........pm me some pics please......no seriously.....please....

Ahem, I have a friend who may like them.....bugger....

Give me a minute to find one suitable... BRB

Ps: before sending I will check back here to make sure you are serious

Oh it gets much better.... turns out she likes fishing, old guys with weed, pictures as she is an exhibitionist, oh, and did I mention old guys with weed ?

And she lives with her grampa, her dad is a drunk in another town.
Old guys with weed .. Ok what is your address ?

:crying: Bet you didn't get to read them all The Elvis...eP says you were manipulating the social media side..Thank You..:bighug:..job Well Done.

Funny enough arty..that is what we Did...:d5:..we took a Lazy day and just sat and Looked at it..

View attachment 562816

Even the rotovator took a siesta under the tree...:coffee:..the lavender is in full bloom and apart from the smell...I really Love the way she Hums.....she is like a one plant bee factory...and Strangely..I find the bee drone strangely hypnotic on a warm spring day.

View attachment 562832

The apple blossom is out too..blossom time always makes me Smile...:zen:..I'm Ohmmmmmm'd.

Go go Bubbly Bingo.....got the AFN Staff Ra-ra Team on it..:bighug:..an I even put me teeth in for the Team photo...:kiss:..incase we got any AFN Groupies.

Always arty..Always...:bighug:..if you don't have a Dream..then how you have your Dream come true..:d5:...imagine how many Dragon Balls could get out of that land...how much RSO we could make for people that Need it..sigh..
If they would just Legalise in Spain. :wizzy: Fingers Crossed.

:toke:

Woooooosh...did you See wwwillie Go there...he moves Fast for an Old Fart.... :woohoo:...did anyone notice if he had clothes on..or he had just Forgotten to iron his overalls...?...:vibe:...Happy Wednesday wwwillie...:bighug:
beautiful, time just to be.......Is that your alfalfa field on the other side of fence?

Made my @mephisto order of SODK and Blue Cush and I am getting 5 free Skylar White ends tomorrow guys I case you missed it

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back