Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening AFN Stoners...:bighug:..sharing one.

I got caught up yesterday..but it took so long I didn't have time to post....:coffee:..mind being fair I had to catch up with the High Team thread too and that was over 20 pages...:chimp:..Stoners can talk the hind legs off a Donkey..

arty..I just don't know where you Find them all..:bighug:..but I'm Pleased you Do.

Those old Adverts had me horrified and laughing my head off at the same time...:coffee:..cheers to everyone who joined in.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Ripper..you got your Star for bringing KindSoil on site..:bravo:..we now have a fully fledged AFN/PP's Test about to Start with them..and cheers for the Voice of Experience for everyone since you have used it yourself a few time.
Stoners are the most Generous people I know...:headbang:

Going for a thread Dive..see what you have been up to.

Mossy if it makes you laugh then it is time well spent in Googleland! :bighug:

It is 50% :laptop:google skills & 50% :wizzy:Wizard stuff , which equals 100% crazy funny stuff :funny: Which leads to
laugh_dragon_by_talpimado.gif
a laughing dragon!

Mad props to HashMaster & Fuggy for their contribution to the mad , mad world of yesteryear advertising, I just don't know how they used to be able to advertise in such a way/

Rep was given to those who posted funny ads! :slap:

Today is "May The Forth Be With You" day as it is May the 4th.

Post your funny Star Wars vids, pictures, parodies, Animated gifs or anything else Star Wars related!

Anything funny is the ticket! I'm wondering does anyone have a Star Wars joke?

I can't say I have ever heard one! If you have, go on share it with us.

Big props also goes to Ripper for two reasons. One for bring "Kind Soil" to the forums, no PHing your water, no feeding, what could be easier? Two, thanks for bringing the "May 4th (&5th) Be With You" Skywalker Hybrids Promo from Mephisto Genetics.

It is only running for 48 hours so get in quick.

I have Just ordered 4 Grape Crinkle and chose "Sour stomper x skywalker" as my freebies (x 5). I love Grape flavor so this will be a real treat.:woohoo:

Have a great day Stoners and May The Fourth Be With You!
upload_2016-5-4_18-33-19.png
sabrestarwars.gif
lightsaberfight.gif
lightsaber.gif
smiley_emoticons_darth-vader.gif
yoda.gif
jedi_fight_by_keynant.gif
smiley-sw017.gif
r2d2_.gif
StarWarsJabbaHutLeia.gif
skgaleana.gif
giphy.gif
yoda2-35325.gif
119531_200x130.png
darth_maul_emote__star_wars__by_tantetabata-d8rj8xt.gif

animated-gifs-star-wars-043.gif

star_wars_carwash_33.gif

Please, please post something Star Wars and the funnier the better,
or these lovely ladies will end up in the Sarlacc pit! :yoinks:

Morning guys!! I like everything errrbody has posted in the last day!! or 3 days!!!:pass:

:crying: Bet you didn't get to read them all The Elvis...eP says you were manipulating the social media side..Thank You..:bighug:..job Well Done.

3rd of May 2016 is Garden Meditation Day

Garden Meditation Day provides the perfect opportunity to achieve inner peace while honoring the essential ties between people and the environment. Garden and wild plants play a huge role in sustaining life on Earth; they produce food, they make oxygen, they preserve the soil and they beautify the planet. It’s no wonder that mankind has a natural connection to plant life. Garden meditation has been practiced for thousands of years because the natural elements in a garden create a soothing, peaceful environment for retreat, and they enable the necessary focus to bring about calm and stress relief.

Funny enough arty..that is what we Did...:d5:..we took a Lazy day and just sat and Looked at it..

1aaaaaablackdr.jpg

Even the rotovator took a siesta under the tree...:coffee:..the lavender is in full bloom and apart from the smell...I really Love the way she Hums.....she is like a one plant bee factory...and Strangely..I find the bee drone strangely hypnotic on a warm spring day.

1aaaaaablackdrag.jpg

The apple blossom is out too..blossom time always makes me Smile...:zen:..I'm Ohmmmmmm'd.

Have a beautiful day n your garden and :zen::growing::zen: ommmmmmmmmmm

On the gossip front, I have a share in a racing greyhound called "Bubbly Bingo" He is a great dog and although still young, he has won his last three races. So, he has been entered into the Greyhound Derby. The biggest and best competition for racing dogs in the known multiverse. Tis an honor just to be entered. The winner gets £150,000.....I will be pleased if he manages to get through round 1 .....he will be running later this week.....wish us luck !

Go go Bubbly Bingo.....got the AFN Staff Ra-ra Team on it..:bighug:..an I even put me teeth in for the Team photo...:kiss:..incase we got any AFN Groupies.

Thanks for the rep mossy :bighug:
HvUEBGX5QmpWsnwM.jpg
you and me both! we keep dreaming eh?

Always arty..Always...:bighug:..if you don't have a Dream..then how you have your Dream come true..:d5:...imagine how many Dragon Balls could get out of that land...how much RSO we could make for people that Need it..sigh..
If they would just Legalise in Spain. :wizzy: Fingers Crossed.

I replied to it already and I already have two grow. Journals with the product.. In fact I really helped bring them on board. Well helped them to get talking with the folks here..

:toke:

Crazy morning, Yo and Go time!!

YO

Peace!

Woooooosh...did you See wwwillie Go there...he moves Fast for an Old Fart.... :woohoo:...did anyone notice if he had clothes on..or he had just Forgotten to iron his overalls...?...:vibe:...Happy Wednesday wwwillie...:bighug:

Mossy if it makes you laugh then it is time well spent in Googleland! :bighug:

It is 50% :laptop:google skills & 50% :wizzy:Wizard stuff , which equals 100% crazy funny stuff :funny: Which leads to
laugh_dragon_by_talpimado.gif
a laughing dragon!

Mad props to HashMaster & Fuggy for their contribution to the mad , mad world of yesteryear advertising, I just don't know how they used to be able to advertise in such a way/

Rep was given to those who posted funny ads! :slap:

Today is "May The Forth Be With You" day as it is May the 4th.

Post your funny Star Wars vids, pictures, parodies, Animated gifs or anything else Star Wars related!

Anything funny is the ticket! I'm wondering does anyone have a Star Wars joke?

I can't say I have ever heard one! If you have, go on share it with us.

Big props also goes to Ripper for two reasons. One for bring "Kind Soil" to the forums, no PHing your water, no feeding, what could be easier? Two, thanks for bringing the "May 4th (&5th) Be With You" Skywalker Hybrids Promo from Mephisto Genetics.

It is only running for 48 hours so get in quick.

I have Just ordered 4 Grape Crinkle and chose "Sour stomper x skywalker" as my freebies (x 5). I love Grape flavor so this will be a real treat.:woohoo:

Have a great day Stoners and May The Fourth Be With You! View attachment 562813
sabrestarwars.gif
lightsaberfight.gif
lightsaber.gif
smiley_emoticons_darth-vader.gif
yoda.gif
jedi_fight_by_keynant.gif
smiley-sw017.gif
r2d2_.gif
StarWarsJabbaHutLeia.gif
skgaleana.gif
giphy.gif
yoda2-35325.gif
119531_200x130.png
darth_maul_emote__star_wars__by_tantetabata-d8rj8xt.gif

animated-gifs-star-wars-043.gif

star_wars_carwash_33.gif

Please, please post something Star Wars and the funnier the better,
or these lovely ladies will end up in the Sarlacc pit! :yoinks:

Now Arty, that's just plain inappropriate :nono:

You know darn well that pic of those girls shows them posing in front of one of C-3PO's condoms...

Oh the shame.. :eyebrows:

:crying: Bet you didn't get to read them all The Elvis...eP says you were manipulating the social media side..Thank You..:bighug:..job Well Done.

Funny enough arty..that is what we Did...:d5:..we took a Lazy day and just sat and Looked at it..

View attachment 562816

Even the rotovator took a siesta under the tree...:coffee:..the lavender is in full bloom and apart from the smell...I really Love the way she Hums.....she is like a one plant bee factory...and Strangely..I find the bee drone strangely hypnotic on a warm spring day.

View attachment 562832

The apple blossom is out too..blossom time always makes me Smile...:zen:..I'm Ohmmmmmm'd.

Go go Bubbly Bingo.....got the AFN Staff Ra-ra Team on it..:bighug:..an I even put me teeth in for the Team photo...:kiss:..incase we got any AFN Groupies.

Always arty..Always...:bighug:..if you don't have a Dream..then how you have your Dream come true..:d5:...imagine how many Dragon Balls could get out of that land...how much RSO we could make for people that Need it..sigh..
If they would just Legalise in Spain. :wizzy: Fingers Crossed.

:toke:

Woooooosh...did you See wwwillie Go there...he moves Fast for an Old Fart.... :woohoo:...did anyone notice if he had clothes on..or he had just Forgotten to iron his overalls...?...:vibe:...Happy Wednesday wwwillie...:bighug:

Mossy, you've just been rep slapped :slap: :vibes: :karmacloud::pass::bighug:Thanks for all you do for the forums! :vibe:That should put a wiggle in your step lol. Have a great day/evening.

Now Arty, that's just plain inappropriate :nono:

You know darn well that pic of those girls shows them posing in front of one of C-3PO's condoms...

Oh the shame.. :eyebrows:

What can I say HashMaster?

I have no shame, I'm just brazen. :yeah:

I still haven't learned to tie my shoe laces either, so I have to get help with it.

Leia ties a superb bow!

qptzVR.gif

Last edited:
How about a parody from the late 70's. If memory serves right, I think HBO used to use this for a little while as the occasional filler between movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back