Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening AFN Stoners...:bighug:..sharing one.

I got caught up yesterday..but it took so long I didn't have time to post....:coffee:..mind being fair I had to catch up with the High Team thread too and that was over 20 pages...:chimp:..Stoners can talk the hind legs off a Donkey..

arty..I just don't know where you Find them all..:bighug:..but I'm Pleased you Do.

Those old Adverts had me horrified and laughing my head off at the same time...:coffee:..cheers to everyone who joined in.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Ripper..you got your Star for bringing KindSoil on site..:bravo:..we now have a fully fledged AFN/PP's Test about to Start with them..and cheers for the Voice of Experience for everyone since you have used it yourself a few time.
Stoners are the most Generous people I know...:headbang:

Going for a thread Dive..see what you have been up to.

Good Evening AFN Stoners...:bighug:..sharing one.

I got caught up yesterday..but it took so long I didn't have time to post....:coffee:..mind being fair I had to catch up with the High Team thread too and that was over 20 pages...:chimp:..Stoners can talk the hind legs off a Donkey..

arty..I just don't know where you Find them all..:bighug:..but I'm Pleased you Do.

Those old Adverts had me horrified and laughing my head off at the same time...:coffee:..cheers to everyone who joined in.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Ripper..you got your Star for bringing KindSoil on site..:bravo:..we now have a fully fledged AFN/PP's Test about to Start with them..and cheers for the Voice of Experience for everyone since you have used it yourself a few time.
Stoners are the most Generous people I know...:headbang:

Going for a thread Dive..see what you have been up to.
Ahh golly gee Shuks thanks for all you do.

This is about the closest we've come. He got one of his favorite toys, a ragged old fragment of a blanket, wrapped a little round his head (ok...I helped with the wrapping). Still kind freaky similar to an Ewok if ya' ask me (after you've smoked enough). :smoking:

View attachment 562749
how many bowls before he starts talking to you?

May the 4th be with you

View attachment 562794
6dff6f85ebe08024acf725a87b1355a9.jpg
9673e28854282641b546004a48efbb89.jpg
8b1e0418d895cf2409994314fa924b7a.jpg
1013175-thumb-300xauto-875193.jpg

star-wars-pet-r2d2-costume-bc-808054.jpg

View attachment 562796
pets-in-star-wars-costumes.jpg
41d5f051899e54dae0ea26b5fd71ba7b.jpg
images

Dogs-in-costume_-Star-Wars.jpg