Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
How's that leg Bri?!
Great @wwwillie, thanks for asking! healing nicely and ready to tackle going back to the office tomorrow. Boss has sent over paperwork and lunch every other day and been working from home. Its awesome to have that option and get paid for it! It will be nice going back and being caught up on the paperwork portion. Just need to get up to speed on operations and stuff needing attention and things that need to go out this week, but we have a huge dry eraser board that I can skim over, while I have a cup o joe!

This made me
6923a281.gif
Have some :slap: for that order too bud, looks like you got a nice selection.

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz?!?!
Happy Beltane TA! Teh Wife had her May Pole up and we had a nice little celebration ourselves! We are a good bit south so the green has been upon us for a bit. New England spring is brief tho...
Great news Bri, bet your glad to be back in the saddle. Working from home is great, but I try not to do it to often. I think I work twice as hard when I do. I have a 40 mile commute so when the weather is bad in the winter I stay home!
Garden is good, getting a good bit of rain, a very good thing!
Have a terrific Tuesday all!!

Mornin stoners. Took a day off work so that I can get stuff done around the house so that I really can move back in this weekend. I've been tearing down old wallpaper and painting the ceiling in my bedroom. Now I've taken a well deserved lunch / smoke break before I plan on getting back to it. And @Rifleman care so you don't get abducted, I've heard strange things can happen when cows and aliens interact... Just a heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back