Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep @Mossy and @ChillFred .
giphy.gif

@Fuggzy you are welcome brother!
Haven't been around much today and yesterday, swamped with stuff to do.. Not that working full time is enough, but I've got to paint all around the house, set up wallpaper, gardening, and make time for my son. On Friday I move back into the house.... Ohhhh have I missed it. And most importantly, I get to set-up my grow cabinet!!! My seedlings have spent the past 12 days in a window and the weather has been shit. i think they are like a week behind their potential already... So they'll love me for installing the LED. But atm I'm so ashamed I can barely look at them... Nothing I can do until Friday however so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope you're all doing good! Peace my friends!

@Fuggzy you are welcome brother!
Haven't been around much today and yesterday, swamped with stuff to do.. Not that working full time is enough, but I've got to paint all around the house, set up wallpaper, gardening, and make time for my son. On Friday I move back into the house.... Ohhhh have I missed it. And most importantly, I get to set-up my grow cabinet!!! My seedlings have spent the past 12 days in a window and the weather has been shit. i think they are like a week behind their potential already... So they'll love me for installing the LED. But atm I'm so ashamed I can barely look at them... Nothing I can do until Friday however so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope you're all doing good! Peace my friends!
try not to worry, bro, they know your intent and probably will hold on until you can do them better, peace

Arty, Hashy, Trail ....others......where do you get those top, dare I say *Golden pictures from.....sooo funny and retro...top marks for digging them up.

Great fun all of you stoners, it is a pleasure to catch up on this thread.

Now then......the post below from Arty is not sanctioned by the Penguin in relation to the GOLD and neither is the *Golden reference above......

Goaled is worth 8 points in Scrabble:crying: and not a rainbow
rainbow-smiley-emoticon.gif
or a leprechuan
leprechaun-jigging-away-animated-gif-clr.gif
to be seen anywhere.

However, Golden Penguins, Leprechauns and Rainbows may feature in the later stages of the so called treasure hunt. There is a long long way to go, and the Kitty is in the lead.....but there is so much more to come and lots of fun and points still to be had. As soon as my imagination can sort things out. Possibly.....and as for any prizes......not very optimistic as yet....but things could change....could be a tin of tuna if you play your golden cards right !!!!

eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back